Football 2015-2016

Burn

Maybe some coaches are too old or to much interested in the money.... :dollar:

No name but i m sure you have some names in your head like me :)

Well van gal should of been fired wayyyyy back at the starters and brought with someone else, i do wonder how next season is going to be, Man city getting magic guy Guardiola, Man United on Mourinho? and who will Chelsea get will be a good question, Liverpool with Klopp, next year will be great.

Honestly before the season i felt like Man City would wipe with everyone but seems as usual, even with all the milions they spent, they still cant be at top.

I hope Real Madrid win Spain League :D

Doubtful considering they are so much behind, as for the CL, it's all open and realisticlly they should of reach semi's as Wolfsburg isn't really a decent team.

• Like 1

I see Barcelona and Real in final of CL , ofc , im Madrid fan so i hope they will rape them :>

But ofc , there is unstopable Ibrahimovic and PSG so everything is possible :)

• Like 1

i want to leicester win the Premier league, because in the football, dont must win the most rich

and i dont know if one of here know my team, but i want that tigres win the Liga MX :P jajajaj

In the champions, TODAY, i think that any team can win to barcelona in UCL