Football 2015-2016

Burn

Hah that UEFA super cup, had a cracking laugh at Barca's faces when they wasted lead of 4-1 to only gain a tie in regular time of 4-4. Still neverless, Sevilla really did their best to not surrender when they were down to 3 goals and kept till last minute to press and gain that wanted tie, have to say they were off some luck at particular actions to score couple of more, but the luck wasn't on their side, tho i think they would probably deserve at least reach penalty shotout and see who woudl win there ha :D

Seeing that it was a start of season and not a full form of Barca, still amazed that Sevilla can output a good game and giving nice chances towards interesting season :)

• 1 month later...

Calcio:It's been a very difficult last few years for us Interistas.Keep hoping that the next season will be great and keep getting let down.This summer the club has made some fine signings so there is hope.Juve lost Tevez,Pirlo,Vidal..they did find decent replacements but to me they are much weaker so that should open up the league.

Dont really 'care' about other leagues but here my predictions:

SerieA=Juve,Roma or Napoli for the title.(Hoping obviously for Inter to finally wake up.)

La Liga=Barca

EPL=Chelsea

Ligue1=PSG

Bundesliga=Bayern

It's still early but glad to say i was right about Juve...hehe.Still expect them to finish in top3 though.

Updated predictions:

SerieA=Roma

La Liga=Barca

EPL=ManCITY (Chelsea's bus is broken)

Ligue1=PSG

Bundesliga=Bayern/BVB (Great to see the REAL BVB back! )

It's still early but glad to say i was right about Juve...hehe.Still expect them to finish in top3 though.

Updated predictions:

SerieA=Roma

La Liga=Barca

EPL=ManCITY (Chelsea's bus is broken)

Ligue1=PSG

Bundesliga=Bayern/BVB (Great to see the REAL BVB back! )

Dislike Juve club? :DD

They beat City yesterday...Undeserved in my opinion,city wast the better team all 90 minutes...

I Hope BVB can keep that form trough out the season!

And i cant help but smile seeing how bad Mourinho tactics are working!

PS:Have you seen Shaw's injury against PSV :o And any opinion on Martial,since he's pretty much a new player to me...

Dislike Juve club? :DD

They beat City yesterday...Undeserved in my opinion,city wast the better team all 90 minutes...

I Hope BVB can keep that form trough out the season!

And i cant help but smile seeing how bad Mourinho tactics are working!

PS:Have you seen Shaw's injury against PSV :o And any opinion on Martial,since he's pretty much a new player to me...

Interista...:D

Classic away performance..deserved victory for Rube.Money cant buy experience...

Same.

Well we still love Mou for obvious reasons(treble)..but yea it's a little 'amusing' LOL

Yea...that gotta hurt.Saw him play a few times for Monaco so i was already impressed with him.Has great potential.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Haha Rio/Burn how are your predictions going?

According to some reliable statistics Chelsea wont even make it to the top 4 and Holland crashed out of EC2016 in qualifications :D

Edited by Achilleus

• 2 weeks later...

The friendly match Germany - Netherlands has just been cancelled and they've evacuated the stadium... please not again.... 
Reason of the evacuation was/is a supsicious suitcase.

The friendly match Germany - Netherlands has just been cancelled and they've evacuated the stadium... please not again.... 

Reason of the evacuation was/is a supsicious suitcase.

Was same with Belgium vs Spain, i do wonder how El classico is going to work out, but by reading on some sites, they re takin big measurements towards security, apparently 3 lines of defence will be set up, by checking every person with scans to point out any potentional danger that would be present on the stadium.

• 4 months later...

Reviving this topic just to point out the class of EPL and the unpredictability. Who would have thought that Leicester would be on way to win the league. Rest of the leagues, the usual names are on top. 

• Like 1

Reviving this topic just to point out the class of EPL and the unpredictability. Who would have thought that Leicester would be on way to win the league. Rest of the leagues, the usual names are on top. 

Or more like showing how bad Premier clubs are, Man city, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man united, apart of spending hundreds of milions of euros for new signings they still get rolled by an average Leicester. Will be cool to see next season in CL when they face proper clubs in what taste they are, if they wont be selling best players to richer clubs this season, which would be the usual style.