Football 2015-2016

Burn

So what are your predictions,leagues are going to start soon,and i know there are some football(soccer) fans here.

This is what i would expect winners to be :D

Spain-Barcelona(as much as i would love to say Real Madrid :( )
England-Chelsea(Man UTD might give some troubles to them this season,they improved the team quite much,and with Van Gal all is possible)
Italy-Juventus,again(Italian league just isn't what it used to be)
France-PSG
Germany-Bayern

And UCL? That will be a tough one,Real is gonna make it their priority,but i think Chelsea will want to take Barcelona off the throne and finally get that trophy again.

This will be an amazing year with all the teams being really strong,and now even the lower ranked teams can create a threat in the league fixtures.

Primera Division is always exciting until the end. English clubs invest billions into new players, they're doing ridiculous. I think Manchester City or Manchester United will be under top 3 both. Also Chelsea will try to win the trophy with their billionaire. I think the Italian soccer / football league will be dominated by one team, yet I don't know if it will be Juventus again as the had to give away several important players. But they got some good money for them, so they can invest it into good new, young players. PSG will win French league. But I am not sure about the Bundesliga. Of course Bayern got the most money and best players (that's like the direct consequence) but I think they will not match as a perfect team with all their new players from different countries and with all their different characteristics. Hopefully Dortmund will win the trophy again and dominate Bayern.

/JoNny

• Like 1

Primera Division is always exciting until the end. English clubs invest billions into new players, they're doing ridiculous. I think Manchester City or Manchester United will be under top 3 both. Also Chelsea will try to win the trophy with their billionaire. I think the Italian soccer / football league will be dominated by one team, yet I don't know if it will be Juventus again as the had to give away several important players. But they got some good money for them, so they can invest it into good new, young players. PSG will win French league. But I am not sure about the Bundesliga. Of course Bayern got the most money and best players (that's like the direct consequence) but I think they will not match as a perfect team with all their new players from different countries and with all their different characteristics. Hopefully Dortmund will win the trophy again and dominate Bayern.

/JoNny

I would love to see Dortmund dominate Bundesliga(i dont like Bayern,even less Guardiola)  ,but they can't seem to keep up the good form :P And nothing would make me happier than Man Utd winning the BPL,now with Schweinsteiger,Roney,Mata,Depay and Di maria in the same team,they can be a serious threat to the throne...

oh and i had to share this

11376692_1409732452690011_1840376859_n.j

Exactly my opinion :)

• Like 1

Meh it depends, cheering for Real Madrid since i was a little kid, but Perez is fking up club pretty good at this point, too much hastle around, specially around the coach and certain players, depending on the injuries and teamwork, they can gain good results, as the core of the team stayed same, only couple of midfielders came and a new GK. For Premiera Division, i would love to see Real getting first, even tho it will be hard since Barca's trio is just amazing at the moment, Atletico madrid is getting strong as well and can't forget Sevilla and Valencia, both have really good squads, so it will be interesting to see.

Others would be something around, Chelsea and Man city to battle it out at Premier, Man United don't think can do a lot this season, as too many new ppl came and they need time to get teamwork on, might hit that around 3rd place, but thats about it, Bayern liga is already decided anyway, pointless talk there, PSG will dominate most likely again, as there arent any strong clubs, what i see interesting is Italian League, since Juve sold some of their main players, while both Inter and Milan bought a lot of good players and have made their squads stronger, will be good to see the outcome of that.

CL will probably be again all about Barca, Real and maybe Bayern, even tho, they keep getting steam rolled by Spanish clubs hahahah... Chelsea wont win anything until they get rid of their silly bus, u can't win defending 90min, was good case against PSG this year.

• Like 1

Meh it depends, cheering for Real Madrid since i was a little kid

:thumbsup Here would be the same :D

Yeah,Chlesea has a good team,tactics not so much,if real plays as the can they will surely take the CL,ofc if Ramos stays,without him i think the defense line would be a bit shaken up :P 

I hope Milan can do somewhat better this year,with Mihajlovic on the bench,who made some fine results with Sampdoria (until the end of the season anyways) and some new players,they can be in top 4.

Calcio:It's been a very difficult last few years for us Interistas.Keep hoping that the next season will be great and keep getting let down.This summer the club has made some fine signings so there is hope.Juve lost Tevez,Pirlo,Vidal..they did find decent replacements but to me they are much weaker so that should open up the league.

Dont really 'care' about other leagues but here my predictions:

SerieA=Juve,Roma or Napoli for the title.(Hoping obviously for Inter to finally wake up.)

La Liga=Barca

EPL=Chelsea

Ligue1=PSG

Bundesliga=Bayern

Man I hate Bayern. Even though I'm German. And I would love seeing R.Madrid win UCL against FCB (BCN) in the final :D

/JoNny

• Like 1

:thumbsup Here would be the same :D

Yeah,Chlesea has a good team,tactics not so much,if real plays as the can they will surely take the CL,ofc if Ramos stays,without him i think the defense line would be a bit shaken up :P 

I hope Milan can do somewhat better this year,with Mihajlovic on the bench,who made some fine results with Sampdoria (until the end of the season anyways) and some new players,they can be in top 4.

Chelsea have decent team, but Mourinho is always playing so defensive and secure that it makes the game ugly to watch, even the results at important games normally fail, as he should really take full benefit from his team. Ramos is staying, already confirmed about that, i would only want De Gea in Real so they have some decent keeper, as well as for some quality striker, but i guess that wont happen.

Chelsea have decent team, but Mourinho is always playing so defensive and secure that it makes the game ugly to watch, even the results at important games normally fail, as he should really take full benefit from his team. Ramos is staying, already confirmed about that, i would only want De Gea in Real so they have some decent keeper, as well as for some quality striker, but i guess that wont happen.

Didn't Real buy one of those World Cup celebrated goal keepers,Navas was it? He can do the trick,if he plays on WC level,but yeah,with De Gea,and one more strong player,i think Real would be unstoppable...

And PSG looks like they lack ambition for UCL,they play they play,but it's obvious they can do better,i'm a big Zlatan fan,so i would like to see them do something this year too :)

• Like 1

Didn't Real buy one of those World Cup celebrated goal keepers,Navas was it? He can do the trick,if he plays on WC level,but yeah,with De Gea,and one more strong player,i think Real would be unstoppable...

And PSG looks like they lack ambition for UCL,they play they play,but it's obvious they can do better,i'm a big Zlatan fan,so i would like to see them do something this year too :)

They bought last year Navas, who spend majority of time on bench, so he lacks playing time, hes at this point first keeper, but at past he did some stupid mistakes ( trying to dribble striker, lost ball, got goal) and some bad interceptions, which doesn't really put my trust into him, De Gea would be ideal, specially because Man U bought a new goalkeeper already and this might be a way for Real to snatch him. PSG lacks experience in CL level, they have decent squad, but some of them are young, not having any international experience and they lack a proper coach to put all that team together, or someone who would stick with them for longer period of time.

Zlatan is good player, even funnier is watching his statements, always making me laugh.

• Like 1

They bought last year Navas, who spend majority of time on bench, so he lacks playing time, hes at this point first keeper, but at past he did some stupid mistakes ( trying to dribble striker, lost ball, got goal) and some bad interceptions, which doesn't really put my trust into him, De Gea would be ideal, specially because Man U bought a new goalkeeper already and this might be a way for Real to snatch him. PSG lacks experience in CL level, they have decent squad, but some of them are young, not having any international experience and they lack a proper coach to put all that team together, or someone who would stick with them for longer period of time.

Zlatan is good player, even funnier is watching his statements, always making me laugh.

I cheer for both Man U and Real,so its hard for me where i want to see De Gea haha :D Yeah,Zlatan is the coolest guy,his on pitch reactions are priceless :D

I'm all for the European champion chip next year.

cant wait to see the strong German team play. France, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal ... We will see some great games i hope :)