ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, SlwFngrz said:

mumble blah blah blah... Cortex

I think you are unable to follow the main requirement of the topic...Please see here. Follow the format and your feedback will be considered. Thanks. 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/15/2023 at 4:08 PM, daredevil said:

New rotation:

et_mor2_night_final,0,64,
supplydepot2,0,40,
fueldump,0,36,
sp_delivery_te,0,40,
pirates,0,40,
capuzzo,12,64,
fa_bremen_final,0,40,
adlernest,0,40,
etdo1,26,64,
fa_oasis_b3,0,64,
venice_ne4,0,64,
etdo6,36,64,
goldrush-gals,0,64,
fa_temple,18, 44,
decay_b7,0,40,
braundorf_final,0,34,
teuthonia_final,0,48,
resurrection, 38, 64,
bba0-beta2,14,64,
castleattack_b5, 34, 64,
mml_minastirith_fp3,32,64,
warbell,30,64,
river_port,0,64,
et_beach,0,64,
subway,0,64,

Subway will be removed in a week. 

request 

Saberpeak

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1722-saberpeak-saberpeak_finalpk3-and-waypoints/?do=getNewComment

add it after Subway removed

Edited by SuperNewNewbie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP
13 hours ago, RASHOMON said:

Subway is very very good for sniping though, don't take it away 😄

Not when you're Allies

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Not when you're Allies

On 1/28/2023 at 10:03 PM, tipsy said:

@daredevil  Kindly replace subway with Italy. 

Thanks

What's the issue with it? Allies loosing all time? Tks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, daredevil said:

What's the issue with it? Allies loosing all time? Tks

I don't think I have ever personally seen Allies win -- a majority of the time Allies are stuck underground unable to get the first flag. If allies do get the flag, the tank has to get by right where truck needs to travel.

It can be a solid sniping map if you can get outside as allies or if you are on axis at any time but being pinned in the subway all map is tough sometimes hahah

Also towards the end when u move to unload the truck at tower to detonate seem axis spawn super fast. Maybe adjusting spawntimes would help? Discussed with few others that know more then me.

Edited by Hulk
  • Like 3

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Hulk said:

Also towards the end when u move to unload the truck at tower to detonate seem axis spawn super fast. Maybe adjusting spawntimes would help? Discussed with few others that know more then me.

Spawn times have been modified to 9 / 12  - FYI - Just discussed that few mins back with mraw. U suggestion is inline with my thought. So let's see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, mraw435 said:

I don't think I have ever personally seen Allies win -- a majority of the time Allies are stuck underground unable to get the first flag. If allies do get the flag, the tank has to get by right where truck needs to travel.

It can be a solid sniping map if you can get outside as allies or if you are on axis at any time but being pinned in the subway all map is tough sometimes hahah

This for sure. Too many times, allies are unable to get out from underground because all exits can be easily guarded by Axis. Eventually, some people get so frustrated they just goof off around spawn and stop trying

@daredevil  Spawn time were same for both  teams so thanks for fixing that.  Secondly, italy is easy map and no noob get lost in it, hence hardly seen anybody complaining of it. 

2023-01-31-092214-subway.jpg

Edited by tipsy
  • 100 1

• Administrators

1 screenshot doesn't help. Need mid interval, map progression and map ending screenshot. If skilled player with 80 kills was on allies and he/she left - your screenshot will be skewed. 

Not downplaying issue but sharing flip side because I don't want new complain in Server issue category, where someone just post 1 SS and ask to investigate. It's not going to be possible. 

Also, I just want to add even before fixing spawn times - From 3/22/22 -> Subway stats are not bad to be honest: 28:46 with same spawn time. With spawn time change, I believe it will be in allies favor more often now. You will have hard time to get 50/50 ratio for all the maps in ET. 

I did noticed bad cases when team balance was just really bad. Even though people dislike K/D - 80% their is consistent win when any team as higher kills. Now again this map stats are not perfect either because we don't interpolate every 10 mins. Some can write AI on top of this and create BI views... Don't ask me because I don't have time  :( 

image.png

Map : Oil Raid

Download link: in here https://et.trackbase.net/map/14/

I remember playing this map ages ago, not sure if it can fit 50 players but for less populated times, it could be worth a try.

Map : Rommel_final

Download link in here: https://et.trackbase.net/map/280/

Same deal but I think it can be played with more players. Would probably need a few tweakings with double jump but not even sure.

Edited by RASHOMON