farawell to xfire client, better get your screenshots downloaded!

Unknown

so...

I got Xblaze(an app to Ios that conect with xfire acc) and it is still working.

edit: RedB told me its going down 12th.

Lets buy xfire plataform lol :)

• Like 1

• Leader

It seems to still be up, though it did have a 1  minute disconnect when I woke my computer from sleep-mode.

The projects started in Menlo Park, USA before it was bought by ViaCom, so maybe the shutdown will be at midnight PST, or about 5.5 hours from now.   :hmm

• Like 1

It seems to still be up, though it did have a 1  minute disconnect when I woke my computer from sleep-mode.

The projects started in Menlo Park, USA before it was bought by ViaCom, so maybe the shutdown will be at midnight PST, or about 5.5 hours from now.   :hmm

Still working, shall we count the last hours ? :D

• Like 1

• Leader

Visit this link: http://fearless-assassins.com/voip.html

You can generally see if peeps are hangin' out on TS3.

Thank YOU, Sir!  Why didn't I know that??? :)

Still working, shall we count the last hours ? :D

I thought I was counting down the last hours yesterday near my midnight, in the same Timezone as where xfire began.  Still running now, I'm chat a little with FA=SatanEK before I have to leave home...NOW!

AND I was in such a rush that I somehow duplicate posted the above lines in this same post!  ????

Thank YOU, Sir!  Why didn't I know that??? :)

I thought I was counting down the last hours yesterday near my midnight, in the same Timezone as where xfire began.  Still running now, I'm chat a little with FA=SatanEK before I have to leave home...NOW!

AND I was in such a rush that I somehow duplicate posted the above lines in this same post!  ????

Hah yeh apparently they re having hard time saying it's farewells to it, so maybe it wont go down so soon? Or maybe some sheik who by our luck is a nerd, who plays 24/7 video games bought entire platform and decided to keep it online :D

still have it running. I can login and see my offline contacts.

Here the latest popup they have going: (FYI)

xfire.jpg

in looking for alternatives i came across the following:

http://raptr.com/

It is a tool developed by the xfire co-founder. I will take a look and let you know.

FYI, I checked out:

http://www.hlsw.org/

It is sadly dead. You can still use the tool but user registration failed. Last update was in 2011.