Tamron 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 VC USD

+

Nikon Speedlight SB 910 Flash

1x Nikon EN-EL15

Manfrotto 290 MT294A3 tripod with

Manfrotto 804RC2 head

2x 16gb sandisk extreme sd cards

wireless remote

custom shoulder strap for wearing my cam at my right hip when i walk around. it allows me to grab it fast and shoot fast

i prefer to make pics from architecture...especially at night or in the blue hour

backup cam is

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10

• Like 2

my equipment:

Nikon D7000

AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED

Sigma 8-16mm 1:4.5-5.6 HSM (i love it!)

Tamron 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 VC USD

+

Nikon Speedlight SB 910 Flash

1x Nikon EN-EL15

Manfrotto 290 MT294A3 tripod with

Manfrotto 804RC2 head

2x 16gb sandisk extreme sd cards

wireless remote

custom shoulder strap for wearing my cam at my right hip when i walk around. it allows me to grab it fast and shoot fast

i prefer to make pics from architecture...especially at night or in the blue hour

backup cam is

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10

Would love it if you'd send me some of those "at night or in the blue hour" ones.

And with you permission and credit would post them up?

Those are my favourite.

will do. wait some minutes. i pick some out and load it on my space

btw.:

can someone recommend me free webspace-site where i can upload my pics and where i can save it in that way that no one can see it w/o my permission or smthg like that? my own space is not big enough. i need around 150mb space

will do. wait some minutes. i pick some out and load it on my space

btw.:

can someone recommend me free webspace-site where i can upload my pics and where i can save it in that way that no one can see it w/o my permission or smthg like that? my own space is not big enough. i need around 150mb space

I used to use Photobucket back at the past, seems decent with decent amount of space, not entirely sure how much, but u can check it out if u want.

http://photobucket.com/

Other than that, a simple free FTP would do the trick as well or dropbox.

Edited by Aniky

Heres my baby.

Fisherprice.jpg

I'm quite the avid photographer, but my mom yells at me whenever I try to leave the yard, so I try my best to work with what I've got.

He's a shot I like to call "Epitome of the farthest galaxy". Quite possibly my best work to date.

IMG_0250.JPG

I'm also, a professional coloured pencil artist. Here's a couple shots of my latest works.

IMG_0251.JPG

Some of the finer precision work.

IMG_0252.JPG

I'm also, a professional coloured pencil artist. Here's a couple shots of my latest works.

attachicon.gifIMG_0251.JPG

Some of the finer precision work.

Badass sandwich, which I'm sure it wouldn't last long with audrey :D

For now Nikon D3100. Am saving for D7100

lenses all Nikon:

Nikkor 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 VR

Nikkor 12-24 mm 1:4

Nikkor 70-300 mm 1:4.5-5.6 VR

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Which one do you use? I dire need for one. Thanks

For now Nikon D3100. Am saving for D7100

lenses all Nikon:

Nikkor 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 VR

Nikkor 12-24 mm 1:4

Nikkor 70-300 mm 1:4.5-5.6 VR

Are u planning to buy new one or used one? If u where in US, I could send u one.. My friend ordered it, took 200 shots well just use 2 mins and now he wants D750. lol

• Administrators

Edge has some screen issues.. I am not sure how much it's true but 2 of my friend got it. Just get a regular one if you still have the chance. 

Also forgot to add, my buddy just picked up a Canon EOS 70D MarkII the other day to take pictures for the shows he films.

51-gvU3ScOL.jpg

Edge has some screen issues.. I am not sure how much it's true but 2 of my friend got it. Just get a regular one if you still have the chance. 

Hmm, what with the screen? I've only had mine for a few days, and haven't seen anything negative about it (except for my constantly draining battery from always using it). I do love the phone, its quite awesome, and did debate on getting the Note 4 since I had the Note II. I haven't gotten the upgrade to Android 5.0 or 5.1 yet, although others have, still on 4.4.4

My Galaxy Nexus smartphone, which I'm starting to use for snapping pictures again
20120618T035709.jpg

Then I use my Canon PowerShot G12 for most digital photography.
Intro.jpg?v=3099

The cool thing about the G12 is that you can attach lens kits to it, effectively giving it the quality of a DSLR:
camera-filter-adapter.jpg

When I shoot film, I either use my Minolta (of which I can't remember the model), a Canon EOS Rebel SLR, or my Pentax. I had a really nice macro lens for my Pentax, but the aperture ring broke, and that was the end of that one. Now I've got a Photax MC (1:4.5, f=80-205mm) attached to it. It's great for something like landscape photography or anything wide-angle really, but the aperture range is 4.5-22, making it bad for macros or anything that you'd want a shallow depth of field for.

Are u planning to buy new one or used one? If u where in US, I could send u one.. My friend ordered it, took 200 shots well just use 2 mins and now he wants D750. lol

A new one Daredevil. They are not that expensive anymore since the 7200 came out. I found some good ones already and have the money, just waiting for the time to pick it up :)

• Like 1