D7200.jpg

Tripod: Dolica LX600B502DS 60” Ultra-Premium Professional Tripod

tripod-dolica.jpg

Lens:

Nikon 35mm Prime

Nikon 18-140mm

Nikon 55-200mm

Wireless Remote

Wondering what other photographers on this forum uses. I am waiting for my new Nikon 10-24mm. 

Feel free to share yours so we can learn something more :)

• Like 3

I was afraid someone would open this topic, didn't want cry whenever I see it.

I had Olympus e-420, came in a kit with 2 lenses; 14-22mm and 40-150mm if I remember right. Had over 5,000+ photos with him, wasn't very thrilled with it, sold it for half it's price after a year or so. I've paid it around 800$. Been trying to collect money for a new one. But lately I was thinking of vintage Canon ae-1, SLR film camera. Really want SLR and I've seen some photos taken by it, they're just purrfect :) Also, it's really cheap, about 180$

Also if anyone has any experience with this Canon, I would appreciate it.

Olympus e-420

olympus_e420_01_zpsgbszcatz.jpg

Canon ae-1

110627_CanonAE1-107-Edit1_zpse2gwvu8w.jp

Oh also I bought Canon SureShot WP-1, just for pics underwater, and I've been gifted with Lomo Smena 8 analog camera.

Canon

2828625664_a27295830e_zpsi7jjh1xc.jpg

Lomo Smena

Lomo_Smena8_04_642_482_zpspr2t0hsp.jpg

• Like 3

• Administrators

That canon reminded me of my first film camera. It was kodak one though. I have still some where around.

What kind of pics you take underwater? Scooba or snorkeling?  Share some :)

That canon reminded me of my first film camera. It was kodak one though. I have still some where around.

What kind of pics you take underwater? Scooba or snorkeling?  Share some :)

Unfortunately I can share almost no photos, I lost them all with windows failure. I was that stupid yes, didn't backed them up. May have some on my brother's PC maybe, or somewhere on the internet fields a few :D (those 5 I could find - made a topic already and posted them)

About underwater pics, I have to get a new scanner too to upload them though. I've had this Canon for 15 years, actually my mom bought it years and years ago. Just now I searched it and it's 350$, I'm shocked!

• Administrators

Unfortunately I can share almost no photos, I lost them all with windows failure. I was that stupid yes, didn't backed them up. May have some on my brother's PC maybe, or somewhere on the internet fields a few :D (those 5 I could find - made a topic already and posted them)

About underwater pics, I have to get a new scanner too to upload them though. I've had this Canon for 15 years, actually my mom bought it years and years ago. Just now I searched it and it's 350$, I'm shocked!

U could use hard drive recovery tools, u know right? OR Boot from Linux and recover all your pics! Damm u gotta ask on forums :P Someone would help you out! We got geeks on our forums. 

U could use hard drive recovery tools, u know right? OR Boot from Linux and recover all your pics! Damm u gotta ask on forums :P Someone would help you out! We got geeks on our forums. 

It happened almost 5 years ago lol!

And my brother is a geek and did try to bring some of them back, and he did, but they were damaged, the upper half of photos were great but lower were just gray. So that wasn't so successful. I was getting over that tragedy for months.

• Administrators

It happened almost 5 years ago lol!

And my brother is a geek and did try to bring some of them back, and he did, but they were damaged, the upper half of photos were great but lower were just gray. So that wasn't so successful. I was getting over that tragedy for months.

Should have started playing ET early hehe :D

well i have 

nikon d100

nikon-d100.jpg

tamron 70-200 2.8 macro

D3100

nikon-d3100-.jpg

"18-55" and "55-200".

s5

s5.jpg

im waiting to buy a new camera

this one---> camara-digital-reflex-profesional-nikon-

(nikon D5200)

but for now i got this on sight

nikon-70-300mm.jpg

AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Nikon

(lately I do not have to go out and take pictures but forever and ever'm ready)

Edit yes im fan of tech, wish dont want look my bedroom

Edited by Panth3r
  • Like 3

• Administrators

D5200 is nice choice. You can get it around 300-400$ appx. From your old Nikon you can get around 150$ appx. Look for prime lens if you are not into sports photography. 

D7200 is good if you are into sports or animal photography. Buffer is increased by good amount but still sucks compare to canon 10 FPS.

Should have started playing ET early hehe :D

Well I started like 7 years ago, just should've started HERE before :D

(lately I do not have to go out and take pictures but forever and ever'm ready)

If you don't need it Panties, SEND MEH.

D5200 is nice choice. You can get it around 300-400$ appx. From your old Nikon you can get around 150$ appx. Look for prime lens if you are not into sports photography. 

D7200 is good if you are into sports or animal photography. Buffer is increased by good amount but still sucks compare to canon 10 FPS.

Usually the D3100 i was using it for mountain biking and others stuffs related but with both i was doing some times landscaping,and other stuffs

my D3100 And D100 are a bit oldies for me now and obvious il gonna sell it,i think than already got a buyer for the 3100 and searching other for the D100

Yes some fellas recommend me the D5200 im interested on D7200 for features and others stuffs but if you recommend me il gonna keep it in mind at time of buy :)

If you don't need it Panties, SEND MEH.

mmhhh idk audrey lol...

Edited by Panth3r

• Administrators

Well D7200 higher ISO pics are nice. It's way less noise then before. Also I can shoot 100 jpeg's. I got sandisk extreme pro card since buffer of D7200 is increased.

• Like 1

mhh yes il supose il need reviews of hows goin on ISO 3200,6400,12800 and  25600 pics by example  trying to see on internet and on RL too, im wtching pics on internet taked with the D7200 With a 18-105mm kit lens.  Is a good tactic at the beginning had headaches about the cards saving the , raw's and jpeg