RIP RaY; ingame Explo!d

AnneLa

I know it's stupid but perhaps we can give him LVL17 or more.....i m so sad......Like Exploid connect 8.9.4.227:27960 Tipsy will promote you.

I know i m mad when i say that but perhaps the last gift we can give him..........I miss him.....

a good idea +1, i miss him too, i remember the lot of fun play with him on castle specially, and other maps too and all people than knows him here and on rl miss him too a lot..... :( :( :(

• Like 2

I don't want to come to this thread but I just keep coming.

Dude...I have same feeling as you :/

me too :( im one more to the crew i think than mostly here are feeling the same

• Like 2

I knew exploid from when he was trial mem, i am so sad to hear!!! i hope to all my luck that this is some joke please be a joke, if not, idk...i will never forget you bro you were cool guy always in are hearts. R.I.P

Aka GrasSHoppeR

• Like 3

Hey Annela,

We are so sad to hear of ray's passing.

He was such a gentle man with a lovely sense of humour.

He will be missed!

May he rest in peace.

Our deepest sympathy to you/his family.

Achter iedere traan van verdriet, schuilt een glimlach van herinnering!

Grtz,

Shew.

Dat laatste wat je zegt. Iets soortgelijks stond ook op zijn lint bij de bloemen; "mooie herinneringen vullen de leegte"

• Like 5

that is horrible to hear. Ray was a great guy, my utmost condolences to the family and you AnneLa, it is at least a sliver lining that he passed without much pain, thank you for letting us know. He is gone, but will never be forgotten.

Silver lining was the last movie he saw with me in the night of sunday to monday. I never forget that....

• Like 4

I know it's stupid but perhaps we can give him LVL17 or more.....i m so sad......Like Exploid connect 8.9.4.227:27960 Tipsy will promote you.

I know i m mad when i say that but perhaps the last gift we can give him..........I miss him......

he has be moved to the honoured veteran group in his profile :) 

• Like 2

It's really a pity... young and the whole future ahead. When you keep your problems for yourself is not healthy, should always seek support and not be isolated from the rest of the world.

Sorry for your loss Annela, stay strong, time will do its part in all this even if there are things that still remain there.

Rest in peace Ray.

• Like 3