RIP RaY; ingame Explo!d

AnneLa

I'm very sad to hear this news, Exploid as he was known on the servers was one of the mates that I considered my buddies. Used to play and fireteam with him so much... I am in shock and I wish you all the love and help in this difficult time.

Know that he was beloved among his online friends madly!

heel veel sterkte in deze zware tijd!

• Like 1

I remember Exploid, I've seen him around Jaymod and he was a great player and a nice player. It's very sad and I was in shock when I saw the post on Facebook.

He will rest in peace and my condolences are with those who are mourning his loss.

I'm shocked he was buddy on the servers.........and you guys know him too. :(  My condolences to his family, RIP RAY!

• Leader

I can't play the video Sunlight posted in http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/68462-rip-ray-ingame-explod/?p=596510 as it just says "This video is not available".

I found another version of the song by the same group and put it in the first spoiler.  Let me know if it is not appropriate.

Version in Sunlight's post:

EDIT: I replaced my first link with another that Sunlight found that is slightly more fitting.

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 2

I am deeply sorry to hear of this terrible losing of Ray. He was a great guy and always a pleasure to have on the server. He will be missed.

My deepest sympathy to the family and friends.

RIP Ray

• Like 1

is there a way to add the day of his passing in the calendar...so we can remember him every year

Not a bad idea, but it would be quit heart-breaking to be remember an important member's death... every single year...

I'm sorry for your loss, AnneLa.

I'm not a talkative person, but I always have fun playing and chatting with Ray.

He wasn't just a clan mate, but also a friend and a brother to me.

I will keep throwing knives and goombas for you, Rest in Peace, Ray.

Out of sight but not out the heart

And every day is a new day I think of you and miss

And the love from me to you it is there

I translated the start of the song, it is such a beautiful song.