Silent 1 New Maps

• Administrators

Fix Caen. Why do Allies have a shorter spawntime than Axis. Axis are the ones attacking...

Should be fixed.

set g_useralliedrespawntime 14
set g_useraxisrespawntime 10

I didn't knew about that issue. Thanks for reporting.

• Like 5

Should be fixed.

set g_useralliedrespawntime 14
set g_useraxisrespawntime 10

I didn't knew about that issue. Thanks for reporting.

thanks <3

• Like 1

• Administrators

Actually on HC also it was mucked up. i fixed it. How could u all play that map with this thing... Next time spam me up if I forgot to fix anything like this. spawn time are crucial! Sorry for the delay.

• Like 1

Actually on HC also it was mucked up. i fixed it. How could u all play that map with this thing... Next time spam me up if I forgot to fix anything like this. spawn time are crucial! Sorry for the delay.

Gracias.. Ty

Is there any of you that like Goldendunk? I like it :P

Goldendunk could be great INSTEAD of baserace (baserace is broken, got bugs and errors)

I want goldendunk! that's a bad ass map! and baserace is garbage

• Platinum VIP

Agreed with Fueldump.  I used to play on a server that played NOTHING but fueldump on repeat haha.  Goldendunk is awesome too, I think it'd be worth a shot even with 30 players.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Agreed with Fueldump.  I used to play on a server that played NOTHING but fueldump on repeat haha.  Goldendunk is awesome too, I think it'd be worth a shot even with 30 players.

Will add desert fueldump. That white map bleeds everyone eye lol

• Like 3

I have no idea how the server would respond to this, but I happen to really like some variations of capture the flag maps. CTF Toxic would be nice to have as a replacement or in addition to Baserace.

Regards.

xenozbad

• Like 1

I have no idea how the server would respond to this, but I happen to really like some variations of capture the flag maps. CTF Toxic would be nice to have as a replacement or in addition to Baserace.

Regards.

xenozbad

I agree, me and xeno used to play it some years ago, fun map and would give some variation from buggy baserace (which will not be fixed anytime soon)

agreed as all id like see desert version as said dd i didn't remember if silent already have it in the rotation few years ago and i didn't remember played on silent mod before 

• 5 weeks later...

Title cracks me up with new.

Could we throw some different versions of the same maps on Silent 1. Figured that would be easier, maybe a color change in maps might make things more fun.

Sun glasses are the answer to snow maps DD.

lol

Edited by AgeOldOrganics

• 1 month later...

A proper change silent need is replacing normal oasis with maybe the sw_oasis version as this is completely unplayable for allies, after reaching the first spawn, then it simply starts the arty and heavy weapon spam and after that, allies cannot even get out of the main tunnel before dieing at least 10 times to either flame, panza, arty, rifle..etc

• Like 4