COD4 1.6 Abner Going 1.7

daredevil

Prepare for yokels who rarely if ever visit the forums to come out of the woodwork to ask why the server is offline once it finally moves, lol.

Edit: for the ones who have asked, it hasn't been moved yet.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 2

Appologies, I looked at that, and was looking for it to be called Abner in the name.

Thanks dudes.

Bah, it's cool. I have a hard time remembering the numbering system for the servers, I ended up just referring to them by their nicknames lol

Prepare for yokels who rarely if ever visit the forums to come out of the woodwork to ask why the server is offline once it finally moves, lol.

Edit: for the ones who have asked, it hasn't been moved yet.

tumblr_inline_mlogyieErr1qz4rgp.gif

Alrighty then, all you wayward abner hounds get ready to bury your bones into the "new" abner on the 1.7 patch! That's an order!! That is, uh-hum, as soon as we have an IP for the new one.....

• Like 4

it would be nice if we rename it Abner. altho HC server would atract more people
and i would be able to camp 2 servers per day pro mod and abner promod nees to go back to snd too.
and B3 on it would help/improve its population
to the old abner players i hope to see u there and have some fun
thank you to all thos who put work into this server migration am thankfull for that.

• Like 2

I think it will be slow to start off but as it gets out it should be a good thing. More player on 1.7. On setting admins up  will you have to set each one up or can it be carried over to 1.7? 

• Like 2

Just curious... will the rules be the same... no last stand/tubes? Just left a server and all you could hear is "foop" "foop" of grenade launchers. That being said, whatever you decide is fine by me. Just curious though.

Just curious... will the rules be the same... no last stand/tubes? Just left a server and all you could hear is "foop" "foop" of grenade launchers. That being said, whatever you decide is fine by me. Just curious though.

It is still being discussed but right now we are considering getting rid of the rules til the server picks up.

of course keep the same rules  abner does for now sheesh

dammit speedy, lets at least gicve abner style rules a chane for awhitle befpor wemske it something else , dammit you, jagged old whore, !!!!!

• Like 2

of course keep the same rules  abner does for now sheesh

dammit speedy, lets at least gicve abner style rules a chane for awhitle befpor wemske it something else , dammit you, jagged old whore, !!!!!

Sorry i cant understand your emmish....please respond after youve had your coffee.

• Like 3

love you my spicy cod pirate whore, come back to bed and i will show why we will give more time with the old rules before we change to new rules, my sweet lil' pirate'yey hooker who blow's a'lot.....

• Like 2