COD4 1.6 Abner Going 1.7

daredevil

• Administrators

Server has been moved with same settings and same admin levels. You all should be good to go.

Someone just do a quick check and post back if all is working good or not.

• Like 4

• Administrators

Here is the current map rotation:

mp_broadcast,war,6,50
mp_showdown,dom,4,50
mp_crash,war,0,50
mp_pipeline,war,6,50
mp_convoy,war,0,20
mp_countdown,war,0,50
mp_crossfire,war,6,50
mp_showdown,war,4,50
mp_crash_snow,sab,6,50
mp_vacant,war,0,50
mp_strike,war,0,50
mp_cargoship,war,0,50
mp_pipeline,dom,6,50
  • Like 3

ill thank you all for your hard work especially the ones who moved the server and the ones who made this happen thank you. your time is greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

In the end, this was necessary to revive the server. After the discussion we had some time ago about Abner, I was anticipating the move. Thank you admins for your efforts. :)

PS: Already moved to the new server, let's populate it people!

Edited by The Partisan GR
  • Like 1

One slight issue: the rotation is off from the list provided. Not sure if it really matters, but I really ... really... really do live winter crash. FYI and such. Other than that, is good.

• Administrators

One slight issue: the rotation is off from the list provided. Not sure if it really matters, but I really ... really... really do live winter crash. FYI and such. Other than that, is good.

What is off? Please elaborate.

If you mean off from the order listed, then that's not how the rotation system we have implemented works, the next map is determined by the number of players on the server and gets plugged in dynamically based on the ideal number of players per map. That's what those numbers next to each map/gametype in blue mean.

If that's not what you meant, then yes, please elaborate as Dare asked above.

Edited by GI-JOE

Thanks for moving it to 1.7 and thank you even more for keeping the rules in place that so many have come to love and appreciate about the Abnerdog HC server ... I've been super busy working on repairs and remodeling my rental house down in L.A., but that should be wrapped up and completed soon before Thanksgiving ... after that I will camp it 24 / 7 if need be  :cheers  Thanks again to DareDevil ... and all the COD Leadership, GI Joe, Speed, KillerGun, Heretic, and anyone else I might be forgetting ... is there a list somewhere of who all the COD 4 Leaders are ?  :dntk I thank ALL of you, even if I forgot you and/or didn't know you were a COD4 Leader  ;)

• Like 2