COD4 1.6 Abner Going 1.7

daredevil

like I sayd  am on ts all the time if not am not on at all and if you just jump in even with out a mic and ask us to join you on chat thor TS we will come in Hardcore server. me as in anyone who is on ts and is willing to play cod4 whom is LA convertor soul true me and some others just go in ts and ask you don't have to stay there just jump in to ask us to join with you. :)

• 1 month later...

I don't have TS guys (I am never alone to use it), so I just check abner, and then jump to beginners.

What time are you guys usually on?

I'd suggest getting TeamSpeak, EVEN WITHOUT the MIC, you can still type and chat, and see US ONLINE

IF we're online in TeamSpeak in any of the channels we are almost always 100% ready to jump into Abnerdog at the drop of a hat if asked.

Some of us tend to be there mid day 3-6 pm Pacific time, more so late evening into night 6-9 pm PT ... and a couple late nighters, early euro's are in 11pm to 3am PT.

Weekends can usually find us there at some point

ALSO ... keep a look out on the Forums, we will have a FA Game DAY on Abnerdog soon, working on details behind the scenes now, so keep up to date, we will post soon.  ;)

• Like 1