COD4 1.6 Abner Going 1.7

daredevil

years ago FA had a roster, where you can see et/cod4-leaders and coleaders and so on. but its not used anymore respectively no one had the time to update it.

cause we came up with this: http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=members&section=view&module=list&filter=13

• Like 1

We need more f/a members camping on hard core tell player's find it. I was in there this morning and it took a while but It got it up to like six players and a few f/a members did show up. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Im not on that list

The list shared by speed is filtered to show leaders. If you want to see your name, then go to search options > select filter as silver vip and bingo you will find your name there! :)

• Like 1

Guys, we need everyone's efforts and help to make sure that this server does well. We need to collectively camp it. For the past few days I have been on the server during the afternoons and stayed there for a while and there was literally no one camping. After I stayed there for a while people joined but i couldnt stay forever. Lets get together and make time slots when people would be available and make sure that a couple of us are camping there at any given point in time. When there are at least a couple of us on the server then camping does not become boring. Getting this server back up to the place it was a couple of years back is possible but needs a lot of efforts from all of us. Lets try and give our best and raise this server to its past glory. Tell us what support you need and we will try our best to do it. :)

Edited by KILLERGUN

Im new and confused...I updated to 1.7 but its no go! why?  Ive played the past few days on 1.6, but what I get is that all is going to 1.7, as indicated on these posts...i cant find  ANYONE IN GAME   HELP and thanks 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, the server doesn't seem all that active. Occasionally it's busy, but I just watched a room of about 8-12 people clear out because some guy was using a tube and they wouldn't wait until i did the two warnings then kick thing. Oh well. It does occasionally pick up, and when it does it's a lot of fun.

OW buddy   :hi  ... you NEED to get on TeamSpeak   :dntk no reason not to ... we're usually hanging out in there, maybe playing COD4, or COD Advanced Warfare, or RoboCraft of late ... but as soon as we know enough people want to play in Abnerdog, WE ALL JUMP IN !!!   :cheers  

• Like 1

I stop in and hang for awhile occasionally but the place is bare, I usually jump over to Beginners to play a few maps.  Will continue to check in, hope to see you all there.