Desktop screenshots (part 3)

xw935q65fcot3csfg.jpg

ilmdegdtctgsxmjfg.jpg

Here is a littl' sample of my wallpapers I prefere who describes my taste for futuristic technologies and cars. :)

• Like 7

I love the readouts on the side. How you do this?

On Windows, check out a freeware program called Rainmeter.

• Like 2

Reorganized some icons and a new wallpaper. :D Also, showed the taskbar in this SS. PS: Don't hate me for using Windows Media Player, I'm using CCCP codecs, I swear! :P

post-9897-0-01949800-1401946442_thumb.png

• Like 5

I love the readouts on the side. How you do this?

Rainmeter?!? Nah.. Rainmeter eats more ressources and is more intrusive.. This is not my prefered even if some skins are nice and still could also use it with this one..

The tool I use is DesktopInfo151.. You will find also a calendar tool to customize your desktop on this page. If you need a cfg instead of the original one don't hesitate to ask me. There, I display a minimum of infos but you can display much more. The coding of these cfg is easy. And there's a little trick to make run this tool at Windows starting automatically.  ;)

edit: Xerni, Media Player Classic Home Cinema is free, very light, compatible with all kind of files... Plus, many and differents kinds\categories of codec are proposed..  :)

edit2: np Xerni.. Gonna send you this via pm to stop hijacking this thread.. :P  :hijack

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

Just downloaded it and gave it a shot. Uses about half of the memory that RainMeter does, but I notice that it seems a bit more CPU intensive. Ofc, either way (RAM or CPU) is barely noticeable, and won't effect anything.

Would be interested in checking out your config though. I looked at it, and it looks very easy to edit, but I've been spending the past hours tweaking my system around from the SAM to Explorer.

LOL. Your computer stayed alive long enough....

stop making fun of my computer . He have feelings , so do i 

• Like 1

Okay. I have used this before and enjoyed the easy coding. I never went that far into it, but like it when I did.

@Annibal- I've never used these programs before but might. I'll do it on my "clean" computer though!

stop making fun of my computer . He have feelings , so do i 

I wasn't. I was just acknowledging that it was alive.