Who Are You?

SiD

for all live together better and learn from each other here left them the following

Real life!

Name: zecarlos Inoñan

Any kind of Nickname: Zeca Math3rs

Years: 15

What country are you from: chile

Are you a parent? Nop

How many siblings do you have? 4 brothers

What is your shoe size: 40

What do you do: play ET and studies

The greatest fear: Spiders

The most exciting thing you've done: meet ET and throw me a parachute

The most embarrassing thing you've done? (! Do not be shy) nose right now I do not remember

The first thing you look for in a new friend: honesty, trust and loyalty

More far you've been home?:

Which he led to the bold server / forum murderers: loyalty, trust and entertainment

Cat or dog: dog

What are your hobbies ?: ET, basketball

What kind of sports do you like? Basketball

What is your favorite color?:

Green

What's your favorite type of music: a bit of everything

¿Favorite song: all are my favorite

What is your favorite TV show: den where movies

What kind of movies you like? (Fear, comedy, drama, etc.): Action and horror

Favorite movie: trasformers 4

Your favorite book ?: all about Harry Potter

What do you like about you: how life looked

What do you hate most about yourself: sometimes a little incomprehensible

What makes you happy: ET and basketball

What makes you so sad? Not have people I want on my side

What is your favorite drink: Coke

What is your favorite / snack food: pasta

Favorite actor / actress: Poul walker

Favorite season? Why?:

Favorite subject in school: ed.fisica

Favorite thing to learn about: auto mechanics

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ditroit

What are your three best games of all time: above all ET

In addition to the shooters, what is your favorite gaming genre: Action

Name a game in your collection that would be ashamed to tell your friends about: none

How many games does not own: like 2 or 3 nothing

Do you play console: nop

What platform is what happens most of your game? (PS, Xbox, steam, etc. Android) android and pc

What is your favorite website (That's not FA; P): youtube

Edited by Waaaaaasky
  • Like 2

Real Life!

First name: Marcel-René
Any sort of Nickname?: Marci
What country are you from?: Germany
Are you a Parent?: No
How many siblings do you have?: None
What's your shoe size?: 41
What do you do for a living?: I'm a lazy student
Greatest Fear?: Losing the people I love
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Seeing a live concert of Muse
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) One time at summer camp, I peed myself while standing in a circle with others...just because I was too shy to ask to go to the toilet.
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Humor, about the same level of intellect, similar interests
Farthest you've been from home?: Punta Cana, Domenican Republic
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: A friend of mine showed me the server and Skullcollector told me about forums after he invited me to Trial

Cat or Dog?: I don't own a pet, but I like both cats and dogs...sometimes I wish I was a cat though.
What are your hobbies?: Besides playing ET? Poker and Singing. 
What kind of Sports do you like?: Football, Skiing
What's your favorite color?: Orange (who would've guessed)
How about your favorite type of music?: Anything that sounds good to me. I listen to all kind of genres including Rock, Pop, EDM and other Electronic Music, Classical Pieces, Hip-Hop, Metal...
Favorite Song?: Currently it's Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede
What's your favorite TV show?: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Gotham, One Piece, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Action, Comedy, Martial Arts
Favorite Movie?: Right now? Zootopia. Before that? The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Favorite Book?: His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman (especially The Ember Spyglass)
What do you like most about yourself?: I can be the most optimistic and outgoing person if I'm just feeling comfortable enough.
What do you hate most about yourself?: If I'm really depressed , everything. Mostly being lazy, being fed with the silver spoon and being too complacent.
What makes you very happy?: Helping others, singing with my choir, being in this clan
What makes you very sad?: Feeling isolated from my friends, when it seems like everyone is against me
What's your favorite beverage?: Non-alcoholic: Tea. Alcoholic: Beer
What you're favorite food/snack?: Again, I can't pick just one favourite...included in my Top Ten: Wiener Schnitzel and Sushi
Favorite actor/Actress?: Leonardo DiCaprio
Favorite season? Why?: Winter, because I can go skiing then
Favorite subject in school?: English, after I joined this clan
Favorite thing to learn about?: In the last years, it was poker and psychology, currently it's improving my singing voice
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Japan

What are your top three games of all time?: Portal 2, ET , Red Dead Redemption
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: RTS
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: -
How many games do you own?: I guess about 40
Do you play console?: PS3
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): 9gag
  • Like 1

Real Life!

First name: Marcel-René

Any sort of Nickname?: Marci

What country are you from?: Germany

Are you a Parent?: No

How many siblings do you have?: None

What's your shoe size?: 41

What do you do for a living?: I'm a lazy student

Greatest Fear?: Losing the people I love

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Seeing a live concert of Muse

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) One time at summer camp, I peed myself while standing in a circle with others...just because I was too shy to ask to go to the toilet.

First thing you look for in a new friend?: Humor, about the same level of intellect, similar interests

Farthest you've been from home?: Punta Cana, Domenican Republic

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: A friend of mine showed me the server and Skullcollector told me about forums after he invited me to Trial

Cat or Dog?: I don't own a pet, but I like both cats and dogs...sometimes I wish I was a cat though.

What are your hobbies?: Besides playing ET? Poker and Singing. 

What kind of Sports do you like?: Football, Skiing

What's your favorite color?: Orange (who would've guessed)

How about your favorite type of music?: Anything that sounds good to me. I listen to all kind of genres including Rock, Pop, EDM and other Electronic Music, Classical Pieces, Hip-Hop, Metal...

Favorite Song?: Currently it's Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede

What's your favorite TV show?: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Gotham, One Piece, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Action, Comedy, Martial Arts

Favorite Movie?: Right now? Zootopia. Before that? The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Favorite Book?: His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman (especially The Ember Spyglass)

What do you like most about yourself?: I can be the most optimistic and outgoing person if I'm just feeling comfortable enough.

What do you hate most about yourself?: If I'm really depressed , everything. Mostly being lazy, being fed with the silver spoon and being too complacent.

What makes you very happy?: Helping others, singing with my choir, being in this clan

What makes you very sad?: Feeling isolated from my friends, when it seems like everyone is against me

What's your favorite beverage?: Non-alcoholic: Tea. Alcoholic: Beer

What you're favorite food/snack?: Again, I can't pick just one favourite...included in my Top Ten: Wiener Schnitzel and Sushi

Favorite actor/Actress?: Leonardo DiCaprio

Favorite season? Why?: Winter, because I can go skiing then

Favorite subject in school?: English, after I joined this clan

Favorite thing to learn about?: In the last years, it was poker and psychology, currently it's improving my singing voice

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Japan

What are your top three games of all time?: Portal 2, ET , Red Dead Redemption

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: RTS

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: -

How many games do you own?: I guess about 40

Do you play console?: PS3

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): 9gag

Nice to meet you Marcel-Rene ;)

First name:  Andres

Any sort of Nickname?: Rhino

What country are you from?: Mexico <3

Are you a Parent?:  ammm no xD

How many siblings do you have?:  2 sisters

What's your shoe size?: 40,5

What do you do for a living?: im studing

Greatest Fear?: lost my grandfathers 

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: mmmm xD

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) i dont know xD

First thing you look for in a new friend?: if he are loyal

Farthest you've been from home?: when i went to Puebla 2 years ago to a soccer match of my tigres <3 (i live in Monterrey, in bus are 15 hours)

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: i ever play in the FA servers in Wolfestein ET

Cat or Dog?: dog

What are your hobbies?: sleep, and play soccer

What kind of Sports do you like?: Soccer

What's your favorite color?: Yellow and blue

How about your favorite type of music?: i hear all music for my father and my sister, but i prefer the "cumbia villera"

Favorite Song?: mmm is a good cuestion

What's your favorite TV show?: i only see tv to soccer matchs

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): scary

Favorite Movie?: i dont know

Favorite Book?: good cuestion

What do you like most about yourself?: i dont know

What do you hate most about yourself?: i dont know

What makes you very happy?: play soccer

What makes you very sad?: the school jajajajaja

What's your favorite beverage?: soda and limonade

What you're favorite food/snack?: Mexican tacos <3

Favorite actor/Actress?: Megan fox :wub:

Favorite season? Why?: winter, i like the cold

Favorite subject in school?: The history

Favorite thing to learn about?: i love study of the WW II, i read about this regularly

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Europe, i want visit Germany, Italy, England and Rusia

What are your top three games of all time?: CoD, Wolfestein and GoW

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: sports and strategy

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about:

How many games do you own?:

Do you play console?: no :( only my pc xD

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): pc

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): ammmm..... :D :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, the censors have been quite active so this is, so to say, the redacted version. [our families need to eat and stuff like that, you know - Your Friendly Neighborhood Censors]

First name: [CLASSIFIED]

Any sort of Nickname?: [TOP SECRET]
What country are you from?: [CLASSIFIED]
Are you a Parent?: No.  [at least to his knowledge -- YFNC]
How many siblings do you have?: [please insert one of the naturals]
What's your shoe size?: [TOP SECRET]
What do you do for a living?: I use my brain and often computers. [He still thinks he has one, lol -- YFNC]
Greatest Fear?: I don't think I've much to fear. Some things you control, many others you don't. It'd be a shame to die because of some purely idiotic reason or mistake, however.
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: nothing particular pops to mind immediately. Maybe hijacking programs written by other people to do... unexpected things :P
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!)  I've been exceptionally good at not doing anything embarrassing. Especially when at least one other person can see me. And I intend to keep it up.
First thing you look for in a new friend?: You mean in someone who might potentially become a friend later. There's no such thing as 'new friend', people don't suddenly turn into a friend, it's gradual evolution and, in any case, it's always shades of color not black and white. When it comes to people I newly meet.. I mainly look for where they keep those throwing knives plus all the curves of course. Only half joking. I also watch out for sneak attacks. Oh, you meant in GUYS??
Farthest you've been from home?: Nearly as far as possible on the surface of the Globe. Haven't tried the third dimension (space) yet, a little too expensive at the moment.
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Hecken. Blame him(her?it?them?) for everything. To FA, server search in ET. To ET, LAN party at buddy's place.

Cat or Dog?: Neither. [duhh, he can't even keep fish alive -- YFNC]
What are your hobbies?: outdoor and/or brainy things mostly [CLASSIFIED  no mention of women? Liar! -- YFNC]
What kind of Sports do you like?: beach volleyball. Occasionally figure skating too. What, you meant PLAYING sports??
What's your favorite color?: There's no such thing. Colors anyway come in combinations and can't totally be separated from shapes, material and so on. Some combinations with pink are sure as hell ugly though.
How about your favorite type of music?: Too many different styles to lump under one general umbrella. Classical, rock, pop, rap, blues, synthesizer, metal, film, game, musicals ...  I've examples in each and more. I'm quite choosy, however, I really like maybe 1-2% of stuff out there.
Favorite Song?: I don't play favorites. Off the top of my head right now... Memory from Cats is surely a good one. Or the Internet song from Avenue Q :P Delilah from Plain White Ts isn't bad either. Or Five Magics from Megadeth. Or Handlebars from Flobots. Or the ending song of Portal. Or the aria by the Queen of the Night in The Magic Flute. Or...
What's your favorite TV show?: I don't watch much of it... but old Star Trek episodes were quite good, for example.
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc):  Can't put them under one category. Horror movies, however, are something I definitely don't enjoy.
Favorite Movie?: I don't play favorites. Off the top of my head... Boondock Saints, Top Secret,  the original Matrix, Princess Mononoke, The Piano, Canopy, Seventh Seal, Tombstone, Leon: The Professional were all good. There are many more for sure.
Favorite Book?: Ditto. Many books, no overarching theme. Can't nearly read as much as I'd like, sadly. Short stories by Loius L'Amour, the exploits of Lupin the 3rd, Cryptonomicon, Animal Farm, Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, Roman myths and legends, The Foundation trilogy, Hitchhikers' guide to the galaxy and its sequels, or Death Note by Ohba & Obata (though this last one's only partly reading)  are some examples of IMO good ones I read.
What do you like most about yourself?: That I'm good at solving problems.
What do you hate most about yourself?: That I'm really good at solving problems (hard to stop :P)
What makes you very happy?: Silly question, orgasms of course.
What makes you very sad?: I don't tend to get sad. Far easier to get angry due to idiots out there. [tsss-tsss, he already forgot about not being able to read enough -- YFNC]
What's your favorite beverage?: Water. Or tea.
What you're favorite food/snack?: No such thing really. Or too many things for a favorite. Dried fruit's high on the list, for one.
Favorite actor/Actress?: [REDACTED, to prevent young minds from corruption and such -- YFNC]
Favorite season? Why?: I like them all. Whatever seasons the location offers (not everywhere four). Spring's particlularly nice with all those blooming flowers and new life.
Favorite subject in school?: [CLASSIFIED] and women.
Favorite thing to learn about?: there's no one thing. Learning itself's enjoyable. Trying new things, or old things with new people, is also enjoyable, even if one never learns :)
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: The Moon. If not possible, I'm willing to settle for Antarctica.

What are your top three games of all time?: I don't play favorites. Played quite a few actually from 0-bit to 64-bit. X-Wing, FF8, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, and Transistor are some particularly good ones. Risk and table-top D&D are fun too.
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Logic, adventure, many kinds of RPG, other kinds of shooters, 2D scrollers, board games, board-less games, naughty 1-on-1 shenanigans etc there are good ones in many genres. 
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: I don't collect embarrassing games. Nor friends who get easily embarrassed.
How many games do you own?: Lost count but surely not in the thousands. Probably lower hundreds.
Do you play console?: Super rarely.
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): No such thing. Tend to follow news on New York Times and ArsTechnica mostly.
Edited by effexx
  • Like 1

nice to see you all have found FA forums, welcome and enjoy ur stay

Thanks! Wonder why it makes me think of Hotel California though, line about checking out... :D

Edited by effexx

• 2 weeks later...
First name: Clare

Any sort of Nickname?: Cluckybear (not sure why..) 

What country are you from?: England

Are you a Parent?: Nope

How many siblings do you have?: 4

What's your shoe size?: 6

What do you do for a living?: Study

Greatest Fear?: Wasting life  :unsure: 

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Visit the Alhambra

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Too hard to think of

First thing you look for in a new friend?: Comfortable to be with

Farthest you've been from home?: Italy

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: It's about time I made an account

Cat or Dog?: Dog

What are your hobbies?: Cycling, Writing, Gaming etc etc

What kind of Sports do you like?: Tennis, Football

What's your favorite color?: Blue

How about your favorite type of music?: Hmmm Rock music

Favorite Song?: Too many  :o 

What's your favorite TV show?: Game Of Thrones, Bates Motel, Sense8, Supernatural 

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Drama, Thriller

Favorite Movie?: The Godfather, The Dark Knight, The Matrix, Pan's Labyrinth, A Clockwork Orange, Into The Wild, Life Of Brian 

Favorite Book?: Lolita, The Picture Of Dorian Gray 

What do you like most about yourself?: Open Minded

What do you hate most about yourself?: No set goals

What makes you very happy?: Doing something thrilling

What makes you very sad?: Doing nothing/same thing every day

What's your favorite beverage?: Milkshake  :P 

What you're favorite food/snack?: Can't choose

Favorite actor/Actress?: Kevin Spacey, Heath Ledger

Favorite season? Why?:  Winter/Summer   Snow and sun dude!

Favorite subject in school?: English, Spanish, History, Philosophy

Favorite thing to learn about?:  People

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?:  Rio (to see Christ!), Machu Picchu

What are your top three games of all time?: The Last Of Us, Assassin's Creed 2 (Before it all went downhill) , GTA

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Mystery, Action

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Naughty Bear      :D    It's just so good!

How many games do you own?: Too many

Do you play console?: Yes

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC/Steam/Xbox

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Youtube, FB, Dreamviews

• Like 1

Real Life!

First name: Villem

Any sort of Nickname?:Villu

What country are you from?:Estonia

Are you a Parent?:Yeppers!

How many siblings do you have?: 1 down 2 to go  

What's your shoe size?: 46

What do you do for a living?: manufactor

Greatest Fear?: Heights, although i flew a plane  & it was Awesome

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Flew a plane  hah!

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Well i attended at a party one time & got so drunk that later on a taxi i put my head outta window & vomited onto car that was behind us. Was a neat car too   :D.  Like Oops!

First thing you look for in a new friend?: Honesty

Farthest you've been from home?: Italy! will visit  again for sure.

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: My will to play hard !  

Cat or Dog?: Dog cus Cats are assholes :D 

What are your hobbies?: Street workout

What kind of Sports do you like?: Street workout 

What's your favorite color?: Rainbow

How about your favorite type of music?: Everything that haz a beat

Favorite Song?: nope

What's your favorite TV show?: Agents of marvel

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc):Scary, comedy, action

Favorite Movie?: nope

Favorite Book?: nope

What do you like most about yourself?: cannot answer

What do you hate most about yourself?:cannoet answer either

What makes you very happy?: silence

What makes you very sad?: 

What's your favorite beverage?: beer

What you're favorite food/snack?: burgers & pizzas

Favorite actor/Actress?: nope

Favorite season? Why?:summer, can swim :D

Favorite subject in school?: Physical education

Favorite thing to learn about?: economy

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Somewhere quiet & warm

What are your top three games of all time?: E.T; COD4; 

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: FPS

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Dont have one

How many games do you own?: atm 3 

Do you play console?: nope

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PS

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Dont have one

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone! Decided to take the plunge and post up an introduction. Thanks for running some quality servers!

First name: Mike
Any sort of Nickname?: Kirkov
Age: Still a kid at heart with the aches and pains of life
What country are you from?: America
Are you a Parent?: yes (3x over)
How many siblings do you have?: 1 brother
What's your shoe size?: 40 (7)
What do you do for a living?: Counselor/Therapist
Greatest Fear?: Our current presidential candidates
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Bungee jumping over the Victoria Falls
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: Delivered singing telegrams
First thing you look for in a new friend?: graciousness
Farthest you've been from home?: Agra, India
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Invited by Panth3r 

Cat or Dog?: Dog for sure
What are your hobbies?: Motorcycles
What kind of Sports do you like?: Rugby and dirt bike racing
What's your favorite color?: Purple
How about your favorite type of music?: Funk/ R&B
Favorite Song?:
What's your favorite TV show?: Amazing Race - Castle
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Action - Sci fi
Favorite Movie?: Star Wars
Favorite Book?: Lord of the Rings
What do you like most about yourself?: Calm in the storm
What do you hate most about yourself?: at times too much a people pleaser
What makes you very happy?: two-wheeled things
What makes you very sad?: sadness
What's your favorite beverage?: a nice barley pop
What you're favorite food/snack?: ice cream
Favorite actor/Actress?:
Favorite season? Why?: Motorcycle season
Favorite subject in school?: History
Favorite thing to learn about?: sociology
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Australia

What are your top three games of all time?: E.T; NFS; 
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?:
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about:
How many games do you own?:
Do you play console?:
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc):
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P):

• Like 2

Hi guys! :D There is some facts about me:

First name: Daniel
Any sort of Nickname?: |FBI|Altair|FBI|, EvilD4n
What country are you from?: Poland!!
Are you a Parent?: Hell no
How many siblings do you have?: 1 brother
What's your shoe size?: 43/44
What do you do for a living?: Chemist
Greatest Fear?: Hm
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Was at the amazing concerts
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: Better not to talk 
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Character
Farthest you've been from home?: Croatia
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Just coincidence, I came back ET after years and I found your sever very possitive
Cat or Dog?: Dog deffinitely
What are your hobbies?: Terraristic (egzotic animals like reptiles, and spiders), playing the guitar, travelling.
What kind of Sports do you like?: Soccer, cycling
What's your favorite color?: Orange, green
How about your favorite type of music?: I listen to everything, starting witch metal, and ending witch pop
Favorite Song?: Rammstein - Amerika
What's your favorite TV show?: Breaking Bad, Lost
What kind of movies do you like? Sci-fi/fantasy, horrors, adventure
Favorite Movie?: Terminator 2 - Judgement day
Favorite Book?: Lord of the Rings
What do you like most about yourself?: Being an egergetic and outgoing person
What do you hate most about yourself?: Hm
What makes you very happy?: Guitar, friends, travells 
What makes you very sad?: I try to be always happy! :D
What's your favorite beverage?: Cola, Wateer
What you're favorite food/snack?: Potatoe Casserole
Favorite season? Why?: Summer - because of Vacations
Favorite subject in school?: Primary School - Chemistry, University - Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry
Favorite thing to learn about?: Generally science, brand new nature facts etc
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: USA, or South America
What are your top three games of all time?: ET, Diablo II, CoD4
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: RPG, strategy games
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: It's strange but I'm really proud of all of my games collection :)
How many games do you own?: over 100
Do you play console?: I used to
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam, Windows, and WinPhone
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): lastfm

Well, it's done 

Edited by Altair
  • Like 2

First name: Pratik Nadgouda

Any sort of Nickname?:Symbol

What country are you from?:INDIA

Are you a Parent?: NO

How many siblings do you have?:NO

What's your shoe size?: 9

What do you do for a living?: Still studying

Greatest Fear?: Sudden apperance of a enemy

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Gaming better than some others

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Not talking to others around me

First thing you look for in a new friend?: Honesty

Farthest you've been from home?: Been to Rajasthan[state in India] around 900 kms from my home

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: THE Game 'Enemy territory'

Cat or Dog?: None

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, collecting new and awesome games

What kind of Sports do you like?: Soccer

What's your favorite color?: Blue

How about your favorite type of music?: Trap

Favorite Song?: Carly rae Jepson I really like you

What's your favorite TV show?: none

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Warfare

Favorite Movie?: Battleship

Favorite Book?: Barack Obama

What do you like most about yourself?: Learning behaviour

What do you hate most about yourself?: My thin ness

What makes you very happy?: Victory

What makes you very sad?: Finding a poor person

What's your favorite beverage?: WATER

What you're favorite food/snack?: French fries

Favorite actor/Actress?: NONE

Favorite season? Why?: Monsoon [rainy season]

Favorite subject in school?: Physics

Favorite thing to learn about?: Computer

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: USA and Europe

What are your top three games of all time?: Enemy territory, Call of duty 4, Battlefield 2

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Strategy

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: NONE

How many games do you own?: NONE

Do you play console?: NO

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Pc

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Game Debate
  • Like 1

Hi guyz.. i just started this ET a week ago after.. couple of years.. i never used forums back then.. 2 days ago some guy told me to join forums and join a clan.. can any1 care  to explain whats tht about

Hi guyz.. i just started this ET a week ago after.. couple of years.. i never used forums back then.. 2 days ago some guy told me to join forums and join a clan.. can any1 care  to explain whats tht about

Pm sent for guidance since this is not a support section :)

Welcome to our forums! Feel free to introduce yourself by making a new topic here or by copying the list in this topic.

• Like 3