Do You Have Questions About ET That You Never Wanted To Ask?

HecKler

Like the title says. I've always had 'stupid' questions I wanted to ask about ET but have never asked them.

One of my main ones is "Why do you spawn with different health levels for the same class on the same map?" for example sometimes I play Lt and one life it gives me a a max health level of 125 but then then next spawn I have a max level of 140! Why is that, I dont get it!?!?

• Like 2

From what I remember having more medics on a team increases the max health of every player in said team. Maybe it's because of that...

• Like 2

From what I remember having more medics on a team increases the max health of every player in said team. Maybe it's because of that...

This. + battle sense

Let me explain you using a little table :

Amount of medic        HP (non medic class)                       HP (medic class)
0                                  100-100-115                                        ----------------
1                                  110-110-125                                      110-123-140
2                                  120-120-135                                      120-134-151
3+                                125-125-140                                      125-140-156

Here there are three numbers for HPs like X-Y-Z : X = HP at respawn, Y = max HP with battle sense < 3, Z = HP with battlesense = 3 or > 3 (dunno if it's the same thing for NoQ mod though since there are 9 levels here)

Hope I made it clear enough, took those information from a french site made by another ET clan a while ago (source)
  • Like 8

I have a question.

Is this oasis map?

But actually.. how can I increase the storage of console? That's something I really need.

Edited by Antichrist
  • Like 3

What does PRW stand for and how is it calculated?

I'm sure PRW is the probability of you winning the match. The higher the PRW, the higher the probability of you winning.

Not entirely sure what it stands for or how its calculated. I'd assume that it takes the average of matches won and matches lost or something...

Edited by CheepHeep

Winning Rate Pourcentage => means the average btw all your loss and wins.

For example, if you got PRW 0.500 = you win 1 map, you loose 1 map

It's calculated with the time you spent on the map and the win (increase the prw +) or loss of your team (decrease the prw -) at the end of this map.

Good for objective player :)

P.S : even if you try changing team at the end because you know you're on the loosing one and you want to be on the winning one, it won't affect much, because the PRW is calculated on the whole map, so you'd still have a negativ one !

• Like 1

Why am I so addicted to this?

because its still one of the best games around that's free :P

Winning Rate Pourcentage => means the average btw all your loss and wins.

For example, if you got PRW 0.500 = you win 1 map, you loose 1 map

It's calculated with the time you spent on the map and the win (increase the prw +) or loss of your team (decrease the prw -) at the end of this map.

Good for objective player :)

P.S : even if you try changing team at the end because you know you're on the loosing one and you want to be on the winning one, it won't affect much, because the PRW is calculated on the whole map, so you'd still have a negativ one !

This. And it stands for Player Rated Wins.

.4-.6 are about average.

Lower than that? In many cases it can indicate the player joins the losing team to help

Higher than that? Stop stacking teams.

• Like 4