Do You Have Questions About ET That You Never Wanted To Ask?

HecKler

How long does it typically take for an Air Strike to go off once the canister is released?

And how long does artillery usually last?

There's a WONDERFUL tutorial about airstrike, this is a nice tool : (credit & thanks go to S3ti)

-> http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/350-airstrikes-artillery-in-wolfenstein-enemy-territory/

" You throw the smoke-can, 5 seconds later the airstrike will come down.

- After ~4 seconds you will hear the „Affirmative...“ that's the trigger point."

• Like 3

There's a WONDERFUL tutorial about airstrike, this is a nice tool : (credit & thanks go to S3ti)

-> http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/350-airstrikes-artillery-in-wolfenstein-enemy-territory/

" You throw the smoke-can, 5 seconds later the airstrike will come down.

- After ~4 seconds you will hear the „Affirmative...“ that's the trigger point."

This is very useful. Thank you.

5udp.png

what is that ?

sometimes during the intermission, after i'll type stuff, this line will appear, maybe not exactly the same numbers and movedown or sth..

anyone knows? does it happen to you too?

thanks for feedback :)

-------------------------------------------------------

+ moveright /-moveright

Moving to the right / clockwise end (stop)

- The default key in the game: D

- Bind d "+ moveright"

-------------------------------------------------------

movedown + /-movedown

Crouch / stop squat

- The default key in the game: C

- Bind c "+ movedown"

----------------------------------------------------------

100 7438533  these numbers is probably the length of motion :hmm

• Like 1

Question: Is there any way to turn off artillery shakes when they strike nearby, I've tried turning damage kick, and projectile nudge off, but nothing seems to get rid of that annoying shake (more so as my computer loses like 50% of it's fps rate when arty's striking close by.) Also, I'm not using RTCW shakes either.

Answer: /sex command is a relic. It used to change character sex in quake 3, (I haven't played quake 4 so I don't know if it applies here too) but it also changes the voice of character in quake 2 to female (not sure about the player sprites though.)

Edited by PokingSmot

• Clan Friend

Projectile nudge i tried it once on silent but notihng happaned . did it work or is it a quake story relict like picmip2 ?

variable name? never heard about this thing, what is it supposed to do?

Projectile nudge i tried it once on silent but notihng happaned . did it work or is it a quake story relict like picmip2 ?

variable name? never heard about this thing, what is it supposed to do?

It's a rather new cvar from Quake Live. cg_procectileNudge and /cg_autoprojectileNudge