Pro

urby

get a machine to travel in time..go back to 2004..learn,practice and practice untill your hands start to hurt

now,move forward to 2006,find a good team and become famous on ET scenario

now,come back to 2014 thinking..how many hours i lost to become a etpro..for what?

Just go and have fun..you will get better and better

--------------

a good PC,Mouse,Monitor and cfg

skill and intelligence...now you can go to ettv and enjoy 5 specs(max) :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Hey pro i think if ur a new ETplayer you dnt need for the mmt to go into cvars (mayb ull need just a few ones to hav a good vision ingame...)

just go into ET menu settings and tweak it to make it smooth when you mov.

And for the mouse settings just change your sensitivity settings till u hav a sens that allow you to follow a player on 1vs1 fights (since i think you dnt hav yet a good strafe technique...) and try to win those 1vs1. Sensitivity is very important in this game im not tellin u to not mind it but it takes many parameters to find the best sens for yourself (because i think ull not be totaly comfortabl even with mAus or the player you took in ya exampl video Wiesiek mouse sensitivity - they are not you). you could play probly better but mayb it could be worse for u usin other guys mouse settings!

So 1st step tweak your game settings in etmenu- try different sensitivity-play on a silentmod server-try to win fights (dnt be scared to die and camp but dnt keep running trough the map randomly- u can follow a teamate and try to help him when he faces 1 or many ennemies it will prevent u from bein surprised or be in 1vs2,3,4  situations lol)

Good Luck!

• Clan Friend

is this seriously a 4 page discussion on how to become pro? :lol

hehe I don't even know if the OP is still reading this, but at least by writing we can help others :P

Maybe if he sent us a demo of him playing, it would have been easier to point out his weak points and suggest what to improve first

• Like 2

. Haha me too :)

I am not pro skill gamer, I wrote that?  - where?

Both of you can not read with uderstanding? BossHK is or was pro etplayer and also he is registered on FA forum (Did you see his tutorials?). Find his frag movies on youtube or competition history on trackbase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I once met a pro girl while in germany..well i think she was a pro or a pro player as she rocked in cod4 and in bed :-)

so basically you HIRED a hooker?

• Like 5

A good mouse and headphones helpes allot 4 me!

Good pair of headset definatly helps but more in CoD or BF than ET because footsteps are not so easy to hear in ET

• 3 weeks later...

yeah that wiesiek vid is awesome, i've checked it out before. so insane. i'm not nearly that good but i'm getting better, i noticed that i get a lot more headshots when i aim above the head at close quarters. the key thing in most of the pro frag vids you see is that they're getting almost 100% headshots, you can edit the hitsounds cvar to play a hitsound only on headshots which might help when you're practicing. all the way up to 40k xp i was mostly aiming just to hit something, anything, and getting mostly body shots or just getting killed - but i've noticed that if i aim a little over the player i tend to get more headshots and kills.  this could have a lot to do with my pc and shitty internet but it's definitely helped, i've heard the hitboxes in et are wierd. try aiming a bit high when you're up close and not moving the mouse a lot, try to aim with the keyboard. of course with my kd ratio im not in a position to give advice XD but that's my two cents so far.

Edited by staticwarp
  • Like 1