Wocen season

IntenT-

Just a warning about playing with Parker... the VR config is nowhere close to any league config, and 3v3 is nothing like 5v5 or 6v6, it might as well be a completely different game. People put up with it though because it's hard to find a scrim and he's almost always has people on to scrim, even if it is 3v3 on frostbite.

I didn't know he made his own modified scrim configs, thanks for the heads up.

Just a warning about playing with Parker... the VR config is nowhere close to any league config, and 3v3 is nothing like 5v5 or 6v6, it might as well be a completely different game. People put up with it though because it's hard to find a scrim and he's almost always has people on to scrim, even if it is 3v3 on frostbite.

lol, played parker and vr a few times in threes with silva, and gangrel. they pretty much whined nonstop about playing on thor's server, guess thats why.

So a wocen is some kind of dog right...?

Wolfenstein Central in case you weren't being sarcastic.

P.S. IDK if this is gonna happen, however I'm probably going to be doing a ladder when the eZ cup is done. It won't be much but it will be a properly run 2.6b ETPro competition that will let new teams test the waters.

Edited by Number1Dad

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='13 February 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1266100342' post='61883]

I can kill a few of the fear guys.. and am pretty even with you ^^ lol

I don't wanna be in it though just figured I'd point that out

You seriously think your even with me, theres no way your Josh or you would never make a statement like that towards me. Signups aint doing so great for this season zombie tried to start anyway. Might have to do what num1dad said and wait for the ez cup to finish and ladder it up.

1 vs 1 Valhalla i.e. Intent vs Fade if both agrees and I would like to see who wins!

Much as I hate to admit it, Intent easily.... Although I wanna see Peter vs Dare, battle of the pro specs ;)

After talking to several admins / ex admins I have found out wocen is pretty much folded, and STA will be picking up ET again. I will carry this over to STA. If you have questions about this league pm Thor he should know.