Wocen season

IntenT-

Well shit I agree

Name some times for u, Im pretty booked but I'll see what I can do to free up some time when ur able too.

tbh I've played with u on wocen even tho u don't realize it cuz i was using an alias and was raping you so IMO I think im over your league.. Just not tryin to run my mouth so I won't say anything official till the 1v1 :D

After talking to several admins / ex admins I have found out wocen is pretty much folded, and STA will be picking up ET again. I will carry this over to STA. If you have questions about this league pm Thor he should know.

Wocen's leagues were intended to be community created and they ended up not being used. What you'll probably end up seeing is ladders/quick cups on Wocen and the continuous leagues on STA. I'll probably open 5v5 and 3v3 ladders for sign-ups later this week.

I'm still waiting for that 1v1 Intent, And btw. Next time I come on a server and your on and I bring it up, don't just ignore me and then rq ffs :( At least say you don't want to 1v1 me.. And from what I seen while speccing you.. Your pretty bad..

You were going against erad, adwoux, and someone else and you had like 1.3k dmg by end of both rounds and only like 4 kills or so.. Now, I've been up against them before and got even with them.. So from what I seen, I'm pretty sure I can single handedly take you.. Atleast I am pretty positive I can win against you pretty easily.. So IMO case closed :)

• 2 weeks later...

lol, you must have got the dude acting like me playing with nubs. I have no idea who a erad is, saw a post somewhere with a guy named that getting caught with walls. When you want your 1v1 please let me know. If not go back to your low- beta friends and leave me be. kthnx

Wocen's leagues were intended to be community created and they ended up not being used. What you'll probably end up seeing is ladders/quick cups on Wocen and the continuous leagues on STA. I'll probably open 5v5 and 3v3 ladders for sign-ups later this week.

Yes, I was a bit off. Wocen had some lazy admins running the ET division and things just didn't take off. So Virus is bringing back STA with zombie doing web work for him and helping him out in the league. I heard Thor would be running up the ET div, but honestly I have no idea.

Yes, I was a bit off. Wocen had some lazy admins running the ET division and things just didn't take off. So Virus is bringing back STA with zombie doing web work for him and helping him out in the league. I heard Thor would be running up the ET div, but honestly I have no idea.

You're still a bit off. Wocen isn't a league, it was never intended to be a league, it's a community site. We don't have divisions, it's just wocen. The site has been around for three years now and the leagues feature was added last year. Our intentions were to have people from the community start and run leagues until STA started back up. We don't compete with any other site or league--to the contrary, we cooperate with them to try and bring the best experience we can to the community.

There are several names in the STA mix, there haven't been any decisions made yet as to who will be heading what.

Easy way to fix this Faded. Since your obviously better at talking crap than me, lets make 3v3 ladder teams and meet each other in there. I don't care who you use as long as they don't aimbot me to death. That's the end of this on the forums from me, take it or leave it.

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='22 March 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1269292090' post='70779]

Lol for the wocen season? ok. Hang on...

U should make an ESL team too.. I'm on there just apply for a scrim :))

Go look us up, were number 1 on the 3v3 ladder.. planB or *boreDOM we have 2 diff tags...

scrim me and my team at cb / esl :P

Josh your really funny, telling Intent to not RQ when he is on server when you ask him to 1v1.... I tried to get you to 1v1 me and you wouldn't. As for the the *scrim* when you said you rolled Intent, I also asked for a demo or screenshots which of course you didn't have.... which means pretty much never happened, if you were so *Pro* you would auto - record scrims and matches at the very least. As for this *leet* team you play for, I hope you don't mean the intake eer infate nubs that has Cept, Terminator, and T-x on it, if so lmao. Not only are those guys low-------, most of them are known hackers that have been caught multiple times. Just to let you know, comparing you and Intent is laughable and amusing at best, Intent has played for 6-7 Alpha clans I know of and you haven't even played for any team that is good enough to be considered beta. It seems you have no idea what makes a good player either, you keep saying your better than Intent since you think you can beat him in a 1v1.... Hate to break the news, shooting ability has very little to due with being a good player overall. Having great gamesense, communication, and the ability to play classes well is what makes a good player. Again I'll tell you since you cant seem to comprehend it, Intent > You, feel free to make another post making yourself look even dumber... hmm.gif