Wocen season

IntenT-

It changed to 5v5 because of the spam that was being generated by 6v6 and 7v7. The leagues also took out experiance for along time for this exact same reason, it had nothing to do with the lan competitions.

xddddddd, funny to see u gonna teach me why its changed, jeez go read some crossfire and go ask ppl what they prefer, obvious everyone is gonna say 6on6 over 5on5, and YES reason to swiching to 5on5 is LAN bcoz CB&ESL forced everyone to play 5on5 since LAN is made at that format, so teams can prac easyer and get more traffic into this style.

If u dont belive me, go make post on CF and ask and u will get same answer as i said.

xddddddd, funny to see u gonna teach me why its changed, jeez go read some crossfire and go ask ppl what they prefer, obvious everyone is gonna say 6on6 over 5on5, and YES reason to swiching to 5on5 is LAN bcoz CB&ESL forced everyone to play 5on5 since LAN is made at that format, so teams can prac easyer and get more traffic into this style.

If u dont belive me, go make post on CF and ask and u will get same answer as i said.

ESL Major series didn't switch until last month when the playoffs were going on. The high skill payers are actually pretty divided on the subject, I've seen a lot of top players say they're enjoying the switch. CIC7 will be the first 5on5 LAN in the history of ET as far as I know. The switch has everything to do with the game dying and nothing to do with other games being 5on5.

ESL Major series didn't switch until last month when the playoffs were going on. The high skill payers are actually pretty divided on the subject, I've seen a lot of top players say they're enjoying the switch. CIC7 will be the first 5on5 LAN in the history of ET as far as I know. The switch has everything to do with the game dying and nothing to do with other games being 5on5.

I know that, i just wanted to tell him why whole competition swiched, if lan would be running foward at 6on6 format there wouldnt be any changes now online, which brought us to totally new format but yes the issue is that game is "dying", like ppl saying for years and yet its still quite active if u check and im sure its gonna keep up for another couple of years.

Aniky, i'm not trying to argue any point with you. Your entitled to your opinion. :rolleyes:

Well same here, i just want to tell how i see it, since im listening everyday how ppl whine about 5on5 :D

Don't take this in a wrong way or anything... But are you planning to compete or just be in? Cause I've been playing a lot around wocen/6b and even 2.55 and all their teams are practicing pickup scrim and such just saying they are going to be ready and we will be running around with our heads cut off :cry

Don't take this in a wrong way or anything... But are you planning to compete or just be in? Cause I've been playing a lot around wocen/6b and even 2.55 and all their teams are practicing pickup scrim and such just saying they are going to be ready and we will be running around with our heads cut off :cry

Ya we will scrim some, but i'm finalizing the players atm. We can only have 8 on the roster, so I have to make sure I pick 8 who will show up. With the players we will have starting being competitive will not be an issue. Thanks for the heads up, i've been kind of busy helping people for the ET cup matches.

Well I've been playing with some teams that are going to be playing in the wocen season basically ringing... So I've had a lot of competition experience through rtcw 1.41 twl/cal but, My experience on ET is 0 unless scrimmaging... but if you need someone to fill a roster spot id be more then happy to play for you guys.

Ahh hell not sure if you know a Parker? I've rang for dIE, Relection, pretty much anytime Parker, or Vodka need a ringer I've played for them...

Yes I know parker, brett raider and all of them. I don't mess with Parker since he got caught cheating a while back.

BTW, this is a 6on6 season, it's not 5on5 sorry for the mistake.

Yes I know parker, brett raider and all of them. I don't mess with Parker since he got caught cheating a while back.

BTW, this is a 6on6 season, it's not 5on5 sorry for the mistake.

we know :P

Just a warning about playing with Parker... the VR config is nowhere close to any league config, and 3v3 is nothing like 5v5 or 6v6, it might as well be a completely different game. People put up with it though because it's hard to find a scrim and he's almost always has people on to scrim, even if it is 3v3 on frostbite.

Edited by Number1Dad