Welcome our new co leaders for W:ET

daredevil

• Administrators

We are proud to announce our new Co - Leader's for W:ET in random order.

Peter - Let's be honest. He is super sexy and we all love him.

Thor - One of the oldest player of our server and we all knew him through Mr. Barcode, now known as Connection.

Valkire - He is silent champ. He does his job pretty well. Don't mess with him.

Aigle - Don't mess with Zohan. He is LUA coding machine.

Wondergirl. - Everyone knows her in W:ET because of her talkative nature.

Baska - One of my lovely admin in ET. I still remember I had to help her to install her ET back and setlevel her like 4 - 8 times LOL. Time passed by fast.

Phantasm - Pretty much science lover. Even at 30's he is willing to learn anything. Special thanks for your outstanding donation.

Hulk. - A white named player took too long to put color's in his name.

Skull - Belgium power. :) When he is on booz don't mess with him because even I give up at that time.

CaldaGSM - He is silent admin. He acts like spy. Will show up from no where and will be gone before you know he is on. He will be handling Awards from now on with help from other mod's.

Fifth - Silent player. He likes to play fair enough with balance team.

We have 6 W:ET servers and each server will be having 4 co leaders. 2 Euro co leaders are still under discussion. We will promote them by the end of this month, mostly by first week of Jan 2010.

Also, new admin levels are on Jaymod 1 and 2. We will set you up once we see you. :)

Etpub and NQ admin levels will be re organized by tomorrow. :)

PS Make sure you guys don't admin abuse since in new admin system we have new level 6 which is worst then all level's! :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz to Peter , val, thor , aigle , wondergirl, baska , phantasm , hulk (lol @ white color thing :P) , skully , caldasgm , fifth .. :)