New W:ET admin level system

daredevil

• Administrators

and i was wondering i will be 8!!!.

Your admin level shows on forum :)

Just noticed lvl 11 doesnt have silent cmds, so no more running !userinfo through FT chat?

It was said many times don't use silent commands to !kick or !mute someone. Do it open so all can see whats going on. But few used !mute in ft chats. Silent command will be GUID based.

But level 11 should have it :P I will fix it :)

• Administrators

What about the abuse of the spec999 command done by some. They do it when some are still loading the maps.

Name of the admin would help. Lets just demote !spec999 abuser. :)

Just noticed lvl 11 doesnt have silent cmds, so no more running !userinfo through FT chat?

i guess he is thinking about use !userinfo in FT in order to see if players are cheating (or thats why i think)

So, there wont be more silence commands or just high members will have it?

It was said many times don't use silent commands to !kick or !mute someone. Do it open so all can see whats going on. But few used !mute in ft chats. Silent command will be GUID based.

But level 11 should have it :P I will fix it :)

I was just talking bout userinfo, not kick or mute ;)

on old system, !finger 6, 8 and 9, said member is butcher, hitman, and slayer, or something like that. with new system, you are taking these descriptions out (butch, hitman, slayer)? there was 5-12 as members, with 7 being the special friend level, now it is 7-15 with 10 being sp friend, 8 levels old system, 9 in new sys, should we figure level 12, one under co-leader, is a new level? so noone will be level 12 atm, lvl 5 is now 7, 6 is now 8, 7 is now 10, 8 is now 9, and 9 is now 11?

• Administrators

on old system, !finger 6, 8 and 9, said member is butcher, hitman, and slayer, or something like that. with new system, you are taking these descriptions out (butch, hitman, slayer)? there was 5-12 as members, with 7 being the special friend level, now it is 7-15 with 10 being sp friend, 8 levels old system, 9 in new sys, should we figure level 12, one under co-leader, is a new level? so noone will be level 12 atm, lvl 5 is now 7, 6 is now 8, 7 is now 10, 8 is now 9, and 9 is now 11?

I have already posted that here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/4753-wet-admin-level-structure/

I think its good to give ppl like moita a special level not that they woold use it but they are protected to new clanmembers for mute and kick :) i think you made a good system here just i

waaaaaaaaaaaant chiiiiickeeen :)

1 suggestion,dont u think that VIP/Donor should be level 5 instead of Clan friend?I think this isnt fair for donors..What i want to say is that level 4 and 5 should be switched..

that just basically tells me same thing as your first post in this topic, doesn't say what level a slayer from the old system would have in the new system, because you use clan member on all the member levels instead of butcher/hitman/slayer like in old system, and there is one more member level in new system than there was in old system.

1 suggestion,dont u think that VIP/Donor should be level 5 instead of Clan friend?I think this isnt fair for donors..What i want to say is that level 4 and 5 should be switched..

*pokes husa* level 4 gets more commands than level 5 and level 6 gets even less commands than both of them (It is just a number. They shouldn't care that much about it.)

*pokes husa* level 4 gets more commands than level 5 and level 6 gets even less commands than both of them (It is just a number. They shouldn't care that much about it.)

+1

& stop poking :blink: