New W:ET admin level system

daredevil

• Administrators

how many admin lvl changes have there been so far? 4

This is 2nd major change. 1st change was done when we added trial system and this time its added to actively promote members who are regular on forums + server.

Members not visiting forums at all or very less will hardly see promotion but off course they will have all basic commands. Basically members actively helping community will be actively promoted.

More or less we will soon announce new co leaders.

Level 9 - Clan Member

Level 10 - Special Clan Friend

Level 11 - Clan Member

Level 12 - Clan Member

i make just one suggestion for fun :>

Level 9 - Member

Level 10 - VIP

Level 11 - Good member

Level 12 - Great member

=]

Looks great to me. Only suggestion I could make is the same one that has already been made. Perhaps a way to differentiate between "clan member" levels. Although the numbers themselves sort of already do that, so its pretty much cosmetic, and thus, not necessary. Now I've talked myself out of it lol.

• Administrators

Thought about it actually to add New Clan Member, Clan Member, Old Clan Member, etc but then thought to put all members under same name of clan member. Moderators, dev team, old friends etc will get higher level under the category of Special Member.

Also, updated main post to reflect few changes with commands in it.

Some commands will be hidden and will be GUID based.

level 6 says Temp admin, thats the Inter server member i.e. from COD 4, BF2, etc.? they wont have mute and unmute? which is less than a level 2 admin will have? and level 2 will have cancelvote? seems early to give that to me. the commands are jaymod commands like baninfo, is there a way to see baninfo on a ban in etpub?

level 6 says Temp admin, thats the Inter server member i.e. from COD 4, BF2, etc.? they wont have mute and unmute? which is less than a level 2 admin will have? and level 2 will have cancelvote? seems early to give that to me. the commands are jaymod commands like baninfo, is there a way to see baninfo on a ban in etpub?

i think its just to ease people in. if they've just come from COD and have never, or rarley, played ET they may not know what to do. They'll wear tags to show they are part of the clan, and lvl 6 shows that at thevery least they are trial (so wont get called for tag stealing; kick protection) . However, they may not know what to do with mute or unmute, or worse still abuse them without meaning to becasue they havent had a chance to settle into the local community and so will act without realising it goes agasint the local custom.

@ cancelvote - didnt even realise u could still vote for stuff :P and i have vbeen wonderign for some time if there is an equivlent for !baninfo for etpub/nq

just to add, if you are vent regular you get lvl 2 admin, well ok, but it have few abuse command what can be annoying in wrong hands...

i mean that you can get that lvl almost without playing (if you are just active speaker etc ^^ ) but that doesnt mean that they are trustable enough...

level = 2

Vent Regular [Admin II]

Commands = ||listplayers ||spec999 ||resetmyxp ||cancelvote ||banlist ||baninfo ||mute ||unmute

imo it should be from 3< ;)

but your clan, you decide :)

just little suggestion :D

• Like 1

Thought about it actually to add New Clan Member, Clan Member, Old Clan Member, etc but then thought to put all members under same name of clan member. Moderators, dev team, old friends etc will get higher level under the category of Special Member.

Also, updated main post to reflect few changes with commands in it.

Some commands will be hidden and will be GUID based.

Dare,

That's a nice system for admins but that looks like a a lot of work on your part. LOL

just to add, if you are vent regular you get lvl 2 admin, well ok, but it have few abuse command what can be annoying in wrong hands...

i mean that you can get that lvl almost without playing (if you are just active speaker etc ^^ ) but that doesnt mean that they are trustable enough...

level = 2

Vent Regular [Admin II]

Commands = ||listplayers ||spec999 ||resetmyxp ||cancelvote ||banlist ||baninfo ||mute ||unmute

imo it should be from 3< ;)

thats a good point, mute for a person who could be new and get level 2 just cause he use vent? mute should be for level 3 or higher at least

so, im gonna be 8, ok, that's fine!!!!

I can set you 3 if you don't like 8, Dare has said many times, we are all equal, don't be here for the levels, be here for the fun <3

• Administrators

level = 2

Vent Regular [Admin II]

imo it should be from 3

In present admin system level 2 doesn't have mute or unmute. Thanks for pointing out error. :) I will fix it before we release it.

That will be admin level for members from COD4 and BF 2 till they learn ET commands. That level will be also used for members/trial on probation. Normally we tend to give member few chances if they are found abusing their levels keeping on same level. In new one they will be moved to level 6 i.e. Temporary (Temp) Admin.