New W:ET admin level system

daredevil

I am lvl 9 i am satisfied with it but dont say i dont give about forums i just dont react on spam i try serious to help ppl with problems on and even of the server by x fire so change discription or gimmi 8 :).

Personally I'm at 11 level atm, if at all possible Dare could you put me down to any level with basically no commands including no mute/unmute. I started playing again on onboard graphics, anyway my point having a higher admin level is a hassle to me, people always msgin me about random dumb things with no logical reason etc. I like to just play, not keen on all the drama, ntm I never used my commands to begin with. :hmm

• Administrators

Personally I'm at 11 level atm, if at all possible Dare could you put me down to any level with basically no commands including no mute/unmute. I started playing again on onboard graphics, anyway my point having a higher admin level is a hassle to me, people always msgin me about random dumb things with no logical reason etc. I like to just play, not keen on all the drama, ntm I never used my commands to begin with. :hmm

You are asking some thing which is totally illogical to me. I can explain it better with example:

You are living in your parent house / appt / or with gf or alone. What you want to do now is use the house for your personal amusement and fun but whenever their is work needed you give up saying I don't want to get my hands dirty. Does this sound logical to you?

What you are thinking is if someone abuses you, its not good but you will not do anything when someone is getting abused (bitched, cheaters, etc) on our server. :(

You are asking some thing which is totally illogical to me. I can explain it better with example:

You are living in your parent house / appt / or with gf or alone. What you want to do now is use the house for your personal amusement and fun but whenever their is work needed you give up saying I don't want to get my hands dirty. Does this sound logical to you?

What you are thinking is if someone abuses you, its not good but you will not do anything when someone is getting abused (bitched, cheaters, etc) on our server. :(

+1

Lol, thought getting my level dropped would be easy, honestly everytime I play there is a FA on that can deal with all the situations, so no big deal there either, although if it is such an issue for ya I'll just play elsewhere from now on.

Lol, thought getting my level dropped would be easy, honestly everytime I play there is a FA on that can deal with all the situations, so no big deal there either, although if it is such an issue for ya I'll just play elsewhere from now on.

Just use diff etkey from time to time, i.e new install. I do that sometimes when im playing with a tight schedule and dont want ppl to keep telling me to spec "hackers"

• Like 1

Thought about it actually to add New Clan Member, Clan Member, Old Clan Member, etc but then thought to put all members under same name of clan member. Moderators, dev team, old friends etc will get higher level under the category of Special Member.

Also, updated main post to reflect few changes with commands in it.

Some commands will be hidden and will be GUID based.

Hi all,

Im new here @ the forums!

But im playing at moment verry often @ F|A Server(ET).

My question; where can i see what lvl user/player i am?

Thnx from The Netherlands.

Hi all,

well u can say to admin on server to tell u which level u are or if u have option to do "!listplayers" in console and its gonna show u which lvl u re.

• Like 1

Hi all,

if i remember right all lvl 0 users have command !admintest, by doing that it shows your current admin level...

or like aniky said you can of course ask some player (with =F|A= tag) to look which level you have, if you dont have command !admintest...

(you can watch with command !help what commands you can use)

• Like 1

• Administrators

So, if i was level 9 before, i should be 11 now right?

No. Old level 9 has same commands for present level 9. Only fun commands will be removed and they are removed from all levels. No fun commands (!lol, !throw, etc) and hence no chance of abuse. :)