Show us your car photos.

daredevil

Thought I'd share a few pics of what I used to call my baby.

I gave it away to one of my family members because it was giving me some problems.

Starting with the insurance. First time driver in NYC and I was 20 years old. Then the car started having a leak somewhere around the crank.

I soon relized I wasnt prepared to invest that kind of money into a car nor handle the responsibility. (Traffic cops give you tickets for EVERYTHING in NYC)

Then for some reason they loved following me!!! They would some times follow me for 15 mins for NO REASON !!! Total BS

(Didnt get pulled over on that insident but it did freak me out) One time I did get pulled over and he accused me of drinking when I was not !!!

Has anyone heard of a soft drink called Sangria? Its a mexican drink that taste so good ! Anywayz I still love the car and at least it stayed in the family.. sigh.. I miss ita lot.

porche944CarWash.jpg

porche944Inside1.jpg

1986 944 Porche

Yes mine was Automatic ! (Was not easy to find the model Automatic) Remember cant drive stick yet lol

My little car owned 2' of snow and packed ice last winter. Front wheel drive, light as shit, 4 cylinder.. Little thing does quite well. Now my sisters car in the car port or my soccer mom van next to my green monster, now that is a different story.. lol..

snowpics015.jpg

Lol nice ! You should get a snow mobile for times like that =P

• 1 month later...

Hillbilly-Car.jpg

nice

Thought I'd share a few pics of what I used to call my baby.

I gave it away to one of my family members because it was giving me some problems.

Starting with the insurance. First time driver in NYC and I was 20 years old. Then the car started having a leak somewhere around the crank.

I soon relized I wasnt prepared to invest that kind of money into a car nor handle the responsibility. (Traffic cops give you tickets for EVERYTHING in NYC)

Then for some reason they loved following me!!! They would some times follow me for 15 mins for NO REASON !!! Total BS

(Didnt get pulled over on that insident but it did freak me out) One time I did get pulled over and he accused me of drinking when I was not !!!

Has anyone heard of a soft drink called Sangria? Its a mexican drink that taste so good ! Anywayz I still love the car and at least it stayed in the family.. sigh.. I miss ita lot.

porche944CarWash.jpg

porche944Inside1.jpg

1986 944 Porche

Yes mine was Automatic ! (Was not easy to find the model Automatic) Remember cant drive stick yet lol

Sangria is not a Mexican soft drink--its an alcoholic beverage

nice

Sangria is not a Mexican soft drink--its an alcoholic beverage

You are incorrect my friend.

Sin Alcohol = without alcohol

DSC08826.jpg

@Meth- Damn man, good work. I bet that thing is fun to drive. That turbo seems big for that car. How many psi are you boosting at?

@Meth- Damn man, good work. I bet that thing is fun to drive. That turbo seems big for that car. How many psi are you boosting at?

0,8bar atm. maximum im not afraid to use is 1.3bar but i don't need such much power on streets. when im gonna do quartermile then its good. atm im looking for good back tyres since i don't got any grip with these.

quartermile should go littlebit above 11sec. I had smaller turbo before, now that one is Holset HX 40Super and it's big. And the sinter clutch is funny to drive at city. it's ON/OFF so always need to burn tyres when i got off from trafficlights.

al3z3k.jpg

My ride : P it's not bad on polish roads ;p but i want have the Audi a4 or a3 ;p

Hahahaha nie ma jak to Polonez na polskich drogach :D... btw uwielbiam ten samochod,bo poldkiem uczylam sie kiedys jezdzic ,wiec same dobre wspomnienia :D