Show us your car photos.

daredevil

Geoff, I like the Blazer/Tahoe/Yukon better :D

Dude I love it too. It is still in the driveway awaiting an engine rebuild. I just bought new u-joints, shocks, and tires for it then it died... :( The little C230 gets 30mpg on the highway and drives a whole lot easier though. ;)

Fragger, thats a nice BMW.

Dude I love it too. It is still in the driveway awaiting an engine rebuild. I just bought new u-joints, shocks, and tires for it then it died... :( The little C230 gets 30mpg on the highway and drives a whole lot easier though. ;)

Fragger, thats a nice BMW.

It's a 5.7.. wtf is wrong with it that it "died" ?

The most common problems are gaskets, and the sun shell gear in the trans..

It's a 5.7.. wtf is wrong with it that it "died" ?

The most common problems are gaskets, and the sun shell gear in the trans..

Gasket broke and radiator coolant (about 2 full fillings worth) leaked and and mixed with my oil. None of it actually leaked to the ground... I contacted my mechanic and he said to really fix the issue it would be a rebuild. He said if not this would keep recurring over and over. It's the second gasket I've had fail on me.

• 2 months later...

post-4236-0-70186500-1309886999_thumb.jpg

This is my ride, i know im only 16, but ive already bought it so i can work on the inside ^^ , it's a wv golf vr6, B.Y 1993 it's a pretty fast car, but the acceleration is damn hard

• 2 weeks later...

I have some cars... all are some kind of hobby in a way or another :yahoo

Saab 9-5 Aero With all kind of goodies (300hp)

Saab 9000 "Aero" (300hp)

Peugeot 505 Turbo Injection (+400hp) (two of these, one original and other engine tuned)

Opel Manta A 2L (150Hp)N/A

Vauxhall Magnum (building it)

Been building car/race engines since 1982 (as an hobby), Manta I have bought in 1985 and

been building it two times first time it was ready in 1991 and now 2011, pict is from last month when it got new paint ;)

Did drive rally also Ford Escord RS 2000 in mid 80's, 5years...

Masa

Manta.JPG

I have some cars... all are some kind of hobby in a way or another :yahoo

Saab 9-5 Aero With all kind of goodies (300hp)

Saab 9000 "Aero" (300hp)

Peugeot 505 Turbo Injection (+400hp) (two of these, one original and other engine tuned)

Opel Manta A 2L (150Hp)N/A

Vauxhall Magnum (building it)

Been building car/race engines since 1982 (as an hobby), Manta I have bought in 1985 and

been building it two times first time it was ready in 1991 and now 2011, pict is from last month when it got new paint ;)

Masa

Wow you have some fun toys. My mom had a 95 aero for awhile. That was a cool car. I detailed cars at a family friends Saab dealership when I was in highschool.

• 4 weeks later...

Now Opel Manta is road inspected and I have been driven few days with it :D Nice twin carb sounds and it turns some heads when driving around ;)

Masa_1964

Manta_1_1.JPG

wtf haxxor gtfo.

srsly wut is dis.

Actually Sangria is spanish and not mexican and it's made of red wine, fruit and spices. maybe there's an alcohol free version but that's not the REAL thing ;)

Oooops sorry... I replied to the wrong post :rolleyes:

Edited by HARLEYGUY68