cant we do somethin bout that ?

detoren

• Administrators

Lets just remind each other of ME the FUKIN SUPREME RULER OF MORTAR AND PANZER. I have been known for having 16 monsterkills in a row with only human and no bots playing, and my wicked use of panzer where monsterkills just keep rolling. I challenge all you nubs to go 1v1 against me. I already settled the engy/rnade battle by humiliating a few regular rnade users by getting 5 times the kills per map they do.

I love these guys who jump in with "I get 100 kills every map I can't believe how easy it is" or comments like that. Like we are supposed to feel humbled by their skill. I really don't care. You're just trying to make others feel inferior.

I can do that to you, and with things much more important than some stupid video game that's seven years old we play for fun. I bet I've had ten times as many beautiful women as you. And I bet I make more money in a day than you make in a week, without leaving the house or doing anything illegal. See? Do you still feel cool? lol.

I could buy the best damn aimbot in the world if I wanted to and be just like you guys who get 120 kills every map and make fun of everyone else. I could do this in an hour anytime I felt like it, but I don't, because that would take all the fun out of the game.

The point of the thread, and I agree with it, is that it's not fun when one guy gets three times as many kills as everyone else, and we all think he is cheating, and there is no way to get rid of him, and it undermines the game. And this happens over and over, and we are just venting our frustration.

I love the guys who jump in and cry and vent over a video game, shows their real age and maturity. Just like I love the guys who make all these useless threads over a video game. Almost as much as I love the guys who post their opinions no one cares about. :P Personally to me, the whole point of this thread and all alike is people crying like little kids over a video game, someone gets 10x more kills than me, he hacks, someone can plant dyno better than me, he hacks, someone can jump higher than me, he hacks, someone can put prettier colors than me in his name, he hacks.....and goes on and on... What truly undermines this game is everyone's 5 year old attitudes along with accusing everyone of hacking. Seriously get a better attitude and grow up, just because someone is better than you in anything in life isn't a good reason to cry about it or make accusations with no evidence to support them.

I love the guys who jump in and cry and vent over a video game, shows their real age and maturity. Just like I love the guys who make all these useless threads over a video game. Almost as much as I love the guys who post their opinions no one cares about. :P Personally to me, the whole point of this thread and all alike is people crying like little kids over a video game, someone gets 10x more kills than me, he hacks, someone can plant dyno better than me, he hacks, someone can jump higher than me, he hacks, someone can put prettier colors than me in his name, he hacks.....and goes on and on... What truly undermines this game is everyone's 5 year old attitudes along with accusing everyone of hacking. Seriously get a better attitude and grow up, just because someone is better than you in anything in life isn't a good reason to cry about it or make accusations with no evidence to support them.

i think you dont understand this thread ? or cant read cos i woold like the ppl who play that way ,not reply ppl who think they are real pro gamers ^^ and play pro games, i woold like them (ppl like buhaj) to ask if they can explain or join clan and help all to get better how they do what they do without cheating :) (if they dont cheat ) it has nothing to do with age cos i coold be your daddy :). sont see this as crying cos i can play a pritty good game to and rape xp to become splatterking like other noobies i woold be grandpanoob,

Edited by .D...

i think you dont understand this thread ? or cant read cos i woold like the ppl who play that way ,not reply ppl who think they are real pro gamers ^^ and play pro games, i woold like them (ppl like buhaj) to ask if they can explain or join clan and help all to get better how they do what they do without cheating :) (if they dont cheat ) it has nothing to do with age cos i coold be your daddy :). sont see this as crying cos i can play a pritty good game to and rape xp to become splatterking like other noobies i woold be grandpanoob,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAuiMOL-WUM&feature=related

... What truly undermines this game is everyone's 5 year old attitudes along with accusing everyone of hacking.

lol there have been 5 year olds playing. but also some over 50. everyone is different in any on-line gaming community

I think everyone plays for fun cuz if you dont have fun in game most guys quit playing...

btw there are much guys who can do 250+ hs ;)

Really?

Look at the math, with 3 headshots per kill it would take around 94+ kills to have 250+ headshots. So much is not the word I would use here.

unless of course someone was finishing off the kills for you :D

Edited by Ra.

Lets just remind each other of ME the FUKIN SUPREME RULER OF MORTAR AND PANZER. I have been known for having 16 monsterkills in a row with only human and no bots playing, and my wicked use of panzer where monsterkills just keep rolling. I challenge all you nubs to go 1v1 against me. I already settled the engy/rnade battle by humiliating a few regular rnade users by getting 5 times the kills per map they do.

Oho! Pics or it didn't happen =p.

I'll take up the 1v1 sniper challenge =)

Lets not forget if your computer sucks you are severely handicapped,

Getting your tracking perfect on a stationary object while moving side 2 side is a great start. If your settings are incorrect you will find that you cannot track the object perfectly.

Also in all honesty your hardware just might not be able to do it.

Lets not forget if your computer sucks you are severely handicapped,

Getting your tracking perfect on a stationary object while moving side 2 side is a great start. If your settings are incorrect you will find that you cannot track the object perfectly.

Also in all honesty your hardware just might not be able to do it.

Problem is your enemy will move to and a object to practice not i think hs on a lamp is difficult already ^^.