cant we do somethin bout that ?

detoren

I know its not really fair but on some servers there are unexplainable things happening when players have 10 kills and good players have like 40 kills there are always wonderboys (not always ) who have 140 or even moore .

i dont care why they dont get caught and if they buy it or just are lucky it distroy a whole game for 40 other ppl ?

and i know some ppl are better than others (i play around for i dont even know how long) but 250 hs or moore thats a bit suspicious in 20 minutes map .

i woold say to those grownups players join the clan or get the f*** of our servers and ban clear as that :).

Some people are just skilled like Yoyo. He can own with the mortar and get like 120+ =P (best mortar man eva)

Of course it doesn't mean that everyone who is doing 120+ is clean. Sooner or later the cheaters will get caught

didnt mean skilled ppl who can rape ppl with mortar panza (no disrespect) or arty or dressing up like enemy s to get xp i mean ppl who get shot at by 5 ppl just run on and kill 5 with tomson :) never noticed if 10 ppl shooting at your way its lways that 1 person who is realy killing you :) its cos they only make hs and btw if i specc ppl some ppl (and i dont give a f about clling a name ) like armageddon always look at wall or boxes and never to dooropening or to the side of the box (where you think they will appear) but they have their aim at your head before you look around the corner :) . and punkbuster is shit anyway they do a great job for gaming but they can only respond after a year or so to a hack :(.

• Administrators

Dunno why you would create a topic when there is a section to report suspected cheaters, if you think someone is cheating take a demo post a link in the appropriate section and it will be reviewed

I know its not really fair but on some servers there are unexplainable things happening when players have 10 kills and good players have like 40 kills there are always wonderboys (not always ) who have 140 or even moore .

i dont care why they dont get caught and if they buy it or just are lucky it distroy a whole game for 40 other ppl ?

and i know some ppl are better than others (i play around for i dont even know how long) but 250 hs or moore thats a bit suspicious in 20 minutes map .

i woold say to those grownups players join the clan or get the f*** of our servers and ban clear as that :).

You just need to raise the punishment and decrease the reward, then most people will stop. Just like real crime. Right now the punishment is you have to wipe your old etkey and refresh your IP address and create a new player name. Make it to where if you get caught hacking we hack your computer through your IP and wipe your hard drive or sign you up for a subscription to gay p0rn magazines sent to your house. And get rid of the whole rate system, I don't believe any of those guys at the top are clean anyway. That way there is no recognition for hackers.

@ above yea i agree a bit but it woold be great to have a guy like pimpek or buhaj or ginger in our clan cos if they dont cheat i wanne learn from them :) not to rate but just to be 1 of the best and if they read this i woold like to read a explenation from them how the f they do what they do :).

Some people are just skilled like Yoyo. He can own with the mortar and get like 120+ =P (best mortar man eva)

Of course it doesn't mean that everyone who is doing 120+ is clean. Sooner or later the cheaters will get caught

Ok, I hate you.

:cry

Edited by heckeN!
  • Like 1

Answer to ya venting is a collage of things, one playing on jaymod its quite easy to get 250 headshots or more in a full map, actually quite possible to get 300+ each map without much trouble on jaymod servers on a full map. Due to that mods extremely huge hitboxes and the level of skill of most players there the headshot and killing sprees are quite easy for a mid level player to get every map. As for the running around getting shot 10x and killing 5 players at same time that would be adrenaline most likely combined with a decent player shooting all the bad players. As for the cursor, any good player will always keep his crosshair head level and most have played competition so they know where the enemy will be, along with how they will react if being seen or taking cover etc. Hope that helps:P

the 4 and 5 kill per minute guys u just have to get used to in order to play on just about any server these days. I swear they're just holding down their mouse button and facing in your general direction. That's the skill they're all vsaying. I've got this tiny little reticle that has to be on your ass for me to score a hit. But I go flying through the air because of a team airstrike and still get COMPETELY wiped of full healthpoints in like four of five shots just because some dweeb is looking at me with his finger on his mouse button. Doesn't matter how fast I'm going. Makes me mad, but this is the world we live in now. Guys do whatever is possible and available without getting kicked in order to get the kills and stay out of spawn (medic pigs). Until the world grows a generation of guys with ethics expect more of this.