cant we do somethin bout that ?

detoren

Lets not forget if your computer sucks you are severely handicapped,

Getting your tracking perfect on a stationary object while moving side 2 side is a great start. If your settings are incorrect you will find that you cannot track the object perfectly.

Also in all honesty your hardware just might not be able to do it.

Good way to prac actually. And my computer sucks ass but im decent enough. With a good computer id be beastin though

Haha people play for fun? You play a bit and they say getting 200 headshots is a piece of cake for them =).

Then someone poison knives them like 40 times and they get pissed, spam you, b!tch, tk, go crazy and get kicked or banned for 3 days.

Job well done.

If you cannot perfectly track a non moving object what makes you think you can track one that moves? I seriously don't understand the logic of these type of statements.

As in you need to be able to perfectly track the letter on a signpost while sprinting side to side etc. Before you can even consider near perfectly tracking a moving target.

Edited by Ra.

sure sure. Just practice shooting and you'll get 100 kills every map in no time.

I would love to just watch over some people's shoulder's, and just see what they do, what their screen looks like, what hardware they have, etc. Because I know most of our pros are legit, and we don't want to annoy them, BUT some are not, and we would like to get rid of them.

The exceptional players should play on hardcore, and us "average" players can play on Jaymod, and everyone will be happy.

Haha people play for fun? You play a bit and they say getting 200 headshots is a piece of cake for them =).

Then someone poison knives them like 40 times and they get pissed, spam you, b!tch, tk, go crazy and get kicked or banned for 3 days.

Job well done.

110% Agreed.

• Like 1

Well, i am not rlly good, but anybody can get a HS with a good CFG, by example, one day i join to NQ and i did 48 HS in 8 mins. And most when the server is full for bots, LuL