Dirty Bomb Gameplay video

Scream

• 4 weeks later...

I only just noticed this topic, the game looks fun. I'll probably only try it if it's free though or 2 euros (I'm Dutch)

I've tried Brink and actually enjoyed it, but it seems very laggy now and there's like no servers

I only just noticed this topic, the game looks fun. I'll probably only try it if it's free though or 2 euros (I'm Dutch)

I've tried Brink and actually enjoyed it, but it seems very laggy now and there's like no servers

its gonna be free when it comes out

• Administrators

There are currently 4 people playing brink worldwide.

There are currently 4 people playing brink worldwide.

I downloaded the game again like a month ago, checked servers..only one server with 16 players was full, were like 20 servers... 17 were empty and in the other 2 were just a few players, i played for like 15minutes and then deleted it again lol

its gonna be free when it comes out

Then I will try it

Edited by Alexandra

• 3 weeks later...

Hhhmmm.... How much is the game gonna cost? I guess i need to buy that alpha access to havwe myself some fun. Pleasuring myself is getting old.

Edited by m4G-

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome at a glance.  moving that tank past barriers really reminds me of ET.  My biggest question though:  Will we be able to have dedicated servers?  This is a make or break issue for me since our own server lets us actually police cheaters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks more promising than Quake Wars, Wolfenstein or Brink ever did imo, but always hard to judge by video.

Big + so far:

No idtech4 engine, death sentence from the start for every game which used it :D

No ironsights, but I doubt it will stay that way because they surely want to attract COD and BF players too.

And SDK should be released with the launch this time so modders can start their work before the game will be dead again.