Dirty Bomb Gameplay video

Scream

I normally don't like realistic shooter games. I have tried so many like farcry 1,2,3; crysis 1,2. but they don't appeal to me like Unreal Tournament or W:ET did. i guess i just need some unrealistic, double-jump, crazy fragmadness :P

But i maybe give it a try :)

How the balls is crysis a realistic shooter?

You are a dude in a super nanosuit :P

ADS is a shame though :(

How the balls is crysis a realistic shooter?

You are a dude in a super nanosuit :P

ADS is a shame though :(

I sucked using that nanosuit and got killed alot, so i quit :D it didn't gave me the real ET feeling. And i think it was realy a game where you have to camp alot xD (Thats the feeling i have gotten so far in the first 30 minutes of crysis 1 and 2, then i pressed esc and deleted the game, so i can be terribly wrong :P)

but what is ADS? advertisement?

One thing I noticed from the clip was that shooting from the hip seemed to be accurate enough like ET, but they still added in the Aiming down the sight? It seems a bit redundant when you can just move normally and still shoot with a similar accuracy.

Also, there was footage of the medic reviving, the engineer planting, and the Cvops sniping, but several times the player died from random explosions. Does that mean that there will be a Fdops (or similar role) or was that just random grenade spam?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Clan Friend

I normally don't like realistic shooter games. I have tried so many like farcry 1,2,3; crysis 1,2. but they don't appeal to me like Unreal Tournament or W:ET did. i guess i just need some unrealistic, double-jump, crazy fragmadness :P

But i maybe give it a try :)

I remember the last time I played UT2004 (after some years of not playing it) and I tried to strafejump... lol it felt weird.

While instead one day I tried to play the opensource version of quake3 and I felt at home (I sucked hard but at least I moved well :P)

For me one of the biggest innovations in quake3 engine was the movement speed controlled by mouse motion+keyboard. I would never touch a game where you just have to push a button to walk.

I won't pay for the alpha/beta for sure. I already gave enough for their freaking Brink game that I paid at full price when it launched. They had the same concept only mentioning ET in there. Saying that it would be very similar and that it would be all about objective.

That game failed miserably. I regretted buying it 10 days after playing it. The maps were horrible and objectives completely un-achievable if the defending team was trying just a little bit. 

This game doesn't appeal much more to me except that it shows more objective gameplay. Their echo system to build nice map is good, but what about custom maps... 

For me, this game has too many weapons that aren't standard across all classes (something I hate from TF2 :( where a medic doesn't stand a chance in front of many players) and the god damn stupid ironsight. WHY oh WHY would you put that everywhere. Every game has that and I think it's a fail. Kills are too slow with that thing. 

Is it just me or I didn't see the HP left anywhere? Why would you copy a COD engine? Just give me HP and let a medic revive me like in ET.

Good old ET still have the best game play in my opinion. It just needs prettier graphics. That game can be customized like crazy and it's easy for admins to have different servers.