Enemy Territory List of Playable Maps

daredevil

Hey all,

open to all maps (know most of them), I was wondering if it was possible to integrate certain mods according to the maps?

I used to play RTCW so I thought of Goldrush Instagib mod which was really fun.... IIRC there was jetpack option too, this is what I found:

http://www.wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/27-et-mods/2199-x-labs-mod-goldrush

If this mod is possible on one of many F|A servers, which one would be the most suitable?

Cheers

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, lem0n91 said:

Hey all,

open to all maps (know most of them), I was wondering if it was possible to integrate certain mods according to the maps?

I used to play RTCW so I thought of Goldrush Instagib mod which was really fun.... IIRC there was jetpack option too, this is what I found:

http://www.wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/27-et-mods/2199-x-labs-mod-goldrush

If this mod is possible on one of many F|A servers, which one would be the most suitable?

Cheers

Its mod or map? This topic is about map.. if mod please open separate topic. Please confirm. 

On 11/23/2019 at 6:29 PM, daredevil said:

Its mod or map? This topic is about map.. if mod please open separate topic. Please confirm. 

Yes it's a mod, I'm sorry, should've posted in other topic :)

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/15/2016 at 4:39 PM, Raw64life said:

Just giving this a +1 and also suggesting that the plain original version of Goldrush would be fine as well. Goldrush TE, which is the version currently on Silent 1, is an awful, awful map for the server. It's been mentioned before, but I'm mentioning it again because it's a problem that won't go away.

The TE stands for Tournament Edition, which means 3v3 or 6v6. That's the kind of match the mod was built for. Silent 1 very often features 20-30 people on the server at once.

As it stands, it is nigh impossible for allies to win the map. There are other maps on Silent that are difficult to win but can be done every once in a while like Oasis and Snatch. I'm not talking about that. This is on another level. I'm talking about near impossible. Yes, the spawn times have been adjusted. No, it's not nearly enough.

It's incredibly frustrating every time this map gets picked because it's a popular map and most people who pick it are probably thinking of the fun they had playing the original version (or they're on axis and just want to take part in a one-sided domination).

It's currently on the Silent 1 map voting thread as a possible map to remove, but I don't think too many people actually want Goldrush removed from the server entirely. We just want a fair version of it. We currently don't have that.

Just thought I'd quote myself from 3 1/2 years ago and bump this thread, because nothing has changed.

Not just me, but many, many other members and server regulars, particularly on HC which is my server of choice these days, complain about this map every time. And I never know what to say them because their complaints are perfectly valid and I agree with them 100%.  As I'm typing this, a packed server got reduced to about 20 players total after this map was selected.

What has to be done to get this god forsaken version of this map replaced?

Edited by Raw64life
  • Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Raw64life said:

Just giving this a +1 and also suggesting that the plain original version of Goldrush would be fine as well. Goldrush TE, which is the version currently on Silent 1, is an awful, awful map for the server. It's been mentioned before, but I'm mentioning it again because it's a problem that won't go away.

The TE stands for Tournament Edition, which means 3v3 or 6v6. That's the kind of match the mod was built for. Silent 1 very often features 20-30 people on the server at once.

1 hour ago, Raw64life said:

Just thought I'd quote myself from 3 1/2 years ago and bump this thread, because nothing has changed.

Not just me, but many, many other members and server regulars, particularly on HC which is my server of choice these days, complain about this map every time. And I never know what to say them because their complaints are perfectly valid and I agree with them 100%.  As I'm typing this, a packed server got reduced to about 20 players total after this map was selected.

What has to be done to get this god forsaken version of this map replaced?

For a sec, I thought, you are mentioning for silent #1 as you quoted old topic. So i checked and didn't found the map. Upon re-reading again, I figured you are saying same for HC. 

I have removed TE version from Voting when players are above 23. Stock Goldrush would be available in that case and below 23, TE version. 

For HC and silent #1 - we are working on new map rotation system which would auto change maps every week on itself. So each player would get it's favorite choice of map to play within a month. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, daredevil said:

For a sec, I thought, you where mentioned for silent #1 as you quoted old topic. So i checked and didn't found the map. Upon re-reading again, I figured you are saying same for HC. 

I have removed TE version from Voting when players are above 23. Stock Goldrush would be available in that case and below 23, TE version. 

For HC and silent #1 - we are working on new map rotation system which would auto change maps every week on itself. So each player would get it's favorite choice of map to play within a month. 

Amazing. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Way back in the day when I was on MWM|clan we used to do scrims on this awesome map where you play toy soldiers in a house. Your tiny and you start on top of the shower, there was a bathroom, hallway, living room, kitchen, and a few other rooms I cant remember. And for some reason Who Are You by The Who played the entire time haha. 

Does anyone remember the name of that map? ide love to play that again. I think it would play well 

7 hours ago, ButtMonkey said:

Way back in the day when I was on MWM|clan we used to do scrims on this awesome map where you play toy soldiers in a house. Your tiny and you start on top of the shower, there was a bathroom, hallway, living room, kitchen, and a few other rooms I cant remember. And for some reason Who Are You by The Who played the entire time haha. 

Does anyone remember the name of that map? ide love to play that again. I think it would play well 

Yeah, it's this map:

http://activegamer.net/et/map/41-Cortex_(Beta_5.1).html

Really fun map, but it has been taken down from many servers because the start for Axis is really hard.

If 1 team has the flag on the table fo the main room and defends it, it's pretty much over for the other team. 

It was a lot of fun to explore all the map secrets though ^_^

Edited by Cross Marian

2 hours ago, Cross Marian said:

Yeah, it's this map:

http://activegamer.net/et/map/41-Cortex_(Beta_5.1).html

Really fun map, but it has been taken down from many servers because the start for Axis is really hard.

If 1 team has the flag on the table fo the main room and defends it, it's pretty much over for the other team. 

It was a lot of fun to explore all the map secrets though ^_^

ooh sweet yeah that's it!

I remember defending the flag now that you mention it. Mabye someday we will get to play it again just for a laugh! Beginners 2 only plays about 3 maps on a loop 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...