what kind of mouse pad or carpet do you use?

PiNoY

Here's mine.

I got inside an architect's office few days ago, I don't know how to call it but its really smooth and I think it's just new so it was still covered by plastic or nylon which makes it smoother, I dont have negative acceleration from using it.

I made it smoother by sprinkling a pretty bit of foot powder on top of the board :P , not much coz you will get some sort of white dust, you have to flatten it out with your fingers or wipe it with cloth a bit .

I need something like it coz my hands really sweat when gaming, so palm moisture and humidity between my palm and mouse affects the mouse stickyness of feet pads of my mouse .

foot powder solved my problem ! LOL

Picture-61.png

• Clan Friend

I use glass, but I never touch my mousepad when I play (movable wrist rest + claw/fingertip mouse grip) so there is no need to worry about sweating hands for me :P

I used to wear a glove for less friction before, but now I use an (ugly) homemade wrist rest (foam rubber with plastic underneath to have low friction).

But I still have to clean it when I am dead and I wait in limbo (hopefully not too often :D ).

It's not an icemat, by the way, it is not even a mouse pad actually (glass from a picture frame, those ones which don't reflect light, I don't know the proper English name for that) my g5 works on it, but cheap opticals don't.

Pretty nice mousepad i bought on sale at Christmas time

starcraft2qckrev1akandz.jpg

And my mouse, simple yet very comfortable one, not too much useless things on it

steelseriessenseiprevie.jpg

My keyboard, another simple keyboard (i threw away the thing in the bottom), glow in the dark red like my tower, i like playing in the night :]

saitekeclipsebacklitkey.jpg

those are nice mouse pads with character drawing and all.

well, I got a bond paper as mouse pad for the past year, changing it once in 10 days to regain smoothness and all. works fine, but realized that with plastic/nylon, it would be smoother atleast at my end. :rolleyes: