COC Clash of clans

yellow flash

Ok guys, we have had a think and we would like to propose wars every week. Prep day on Saturday and Sunday as actual war day. This give people time to plan upgrades etc. please if you have any objections to this let us know either here or in game.

It takes some time to get to the TH10, that's the fun part of this game because you can't finish it and climbing all the way to the TH10 is fun :)

wHAT th10? Please clear your self soldat :P

• Like 1

Also lets start a new topic in the general talk area of the trial memebers section for clash of clan so that the discussions among clan members can stay private.

isnt our clan private? if it isnt then why is it not? I mean if there is a specific reason then fine.. But for all the games that we participate in, our clan and tags are member only. Also if there is a clash of clans player who would like to be a part of our clan then let him/her put up an application and we will accept them to the clan.

Edited by KILLERGUN

I just signed up... damn addicting game. Goddamn you Anni.

I noticed that each clan is only allowed 50 members, so hinging on what KG said, I think it's not a bad idea to allow everybody but we should do is have priority for FA members as we reach that limit.

• Like 2

I noticed that each clan is only allowed 50 members, so hinging on what KG said, I think it's not a bad idea to allow everybody but we should do is have priority for FA members as we reach that limit.

1) Everybody wants to join more stronger clan, F|A is currently not much stronger so players mostly leave and join other clans .

2) We have decided to do clan war search every friday and clan war will happen on saturday.

3) Pvt. forums for coc don't make sense, its better to keep it public .. currently everybody is invited.. (I don't like hoppers though  like F|A blue) .

Edited by yoyo

I just signed up... damn addicting game. Goddamn you Anni.

lol You wanted to know what games I mostly play on my phone and I replied you! Fact is that you were already a junky gamer!  :P