COC Clash of clans

yellow flash

lol You wanted to know what games I mostly play on my phone and I replied you! Fact is that you were already a junky gamer!  :P

Wait you play too? or are you in the clan already?? sorry im confused since alot of members/forumusers here use different names in clash of clans xD

Wait you play too? or are you in the clan already?? sorry im confused since alot of members/forumusers here use different names in clash of clans xD

How about we post our COC names then at least every knows who everyone is?

I have two accounts,

Pauluk21

Ktom using my girlfriends iPad :-)

Kepar, are you likely to start playing again soon? Only reason is if not we can remove you then you can rejoin once your back online

Well to be honest I don't really know. It's been 20 days since I sent my phone to fix it and they said it will take aprox. 10 days. If it doesn't show up till Wednesday im calling those bastards :P And as I said:

I stated my reason above, if its needed feel free to kick me  :P I will join again once my phone is working again and its gonna take at least 1 week maybe two.

I tought I already got kicked lol. Feel free to do it :D