COC Clash of clans

yellow flash

• 2 weeks later...

Okay peeps war time again. We need everyone to participate. If we continue to have inactive members we are going to start kicking. It hurts the clan when war time comes. So please help

• Like 3

Hey Thunder I lost all of my info because my phone had to have a reset and I didn't back up with google+ so you can get rid of my account.  I am currently building up a new account...just need to get my clan castle built.

Wiz

Hey Thunder I lost all of my info because my phone had to have a reset and I didn't back up with google+ so you can get rid of my account.  I am currently building up a new account...just need to get my clan castle built.

Wiz

*sigh*

So sorry but I probably won't be able to participate in this war. Just when I wanted to charge my phone it instantly went to Boot Mode and I can't close it, Im extremely frustrated and im writing this on Xperia X8 (E15I) so im fked for forums too because this thing is slow.

Ok guys, we will be starting another war in about 4 days time. It has been agreed that anyone who is not active will unfortunately be kicked. The reason is that we are suffering greatly due to people not participating in both wars and donations. We are giving people the benefit of time to show that they are active. Obviously we understand some people are afk for what ever reason, but please try and make the effort if you can or at least let TC know if your away.

• Like 1

I stated my reason above, if its needed feel free to kick me :P I will join again once my phone is working again and its gonna take at least 1 week maybe two.

• Like 2

If you feel that you can no longer participate let use know now so we can remove you before we start a war.

I stated my reason above, if its needed feel free to kick me :P I will join again once my phone is working again and its gonna take at least 1 week maybe two.

I don't want anyone to feel bad or get upset by it, so thank you for letting us know.

• Like 1

The thing is that at least you let us know, its when people just dont say anything or become totally inactive. On paper we have 24 or 23 players but we mostly only have 10-12 that participate in the wars which is a bit problematic when other clans are having 15+ participate, so we are pretty much always going to lose. I dont see any reason for people to get kicked if they are afk for a reason which was told already e.g yours and gulari when he said he was on holidays.

In my opinion its only aimed at the people that we have not seen for quite sometime now, who have not been active in both wars and normal play. already some of these people have gone for whatever reason, but I think we need a bit of a spring clean and maybe get in some new blood.

If there is some below number 25 that is active you can kick me because there is no reason that active players are below 25 and Inactive in 25 ;) And just some silly question: How much trophies do I have now? :P