Post here unusual creatures

*Dream*

Of course Gubbi is an unusual creature. Not everyone can be such a good looking genius. They discuss at the moment if Gubbi is the next step of the evolution, a superior being to the Homo sapiens but usually I don't talk about that because I don't want to intimidate others.

• Like 3

Of course Gubbi is an unusual creature. Not everyone can be such a good looking genius. They discuss at the moment if Gubbi is the next step of the evolution, a superior being to the Homo sapiens but usually I don't talk about that because I don't want to intimidate others.

yeah a backwards step in evolution :D

Your name is the answer to your post. Gubbi Gubbi = No. :P

Your name is the answer to your post. Gubbi Gubbi = No. :P

Ya, one hell of a f*cked up guy is all it takes to annoy a genius man well well :P