What is better Mc Donalds or Burger King ?

*Dream*

ever since Burger King got rid of the chicken fries I do not really eat there.

Mcdonalds nuggets all the way! :omgcat::war:

ANYTHING is better than the english kitchen rofl... went there for a week with school once, I only ate at McDonalds or Pizzahut for a week because the english food they tried to make us eat was too disgusting. They can't even make a normal breakfast. Only eadible thing for breakfast was a little potato thingy :/

Even the milk with cereal is disgusting.. I prefer cereal with yoghurt, with milk it's just... eww :/ It's like milk soup with some cereal then that tastes disgusting because of the milk making it so "wet"

A kidney pie, really? or black pudding or a fish pie... seriously, they make anything into a pie.. I bet they even have cow balls pie

I guess it's still better than french food though, would you like some snails or smelly stinky moldy ewwy cheese?

I prefer my dutch normal food. Just basic potatoes with chicken, vegetables and a salad =P

Don't hate me english and french people :ph34r:

Lmao..

and wait, you haven't had cow balls pie?

I'd prefer McDonald's because of the big mac, but really I don't have anything against BK, so to me it doesn't matter.

McDonalds. By far. Not because the Burger King is bad in taste, but *every* *freaking* *time* I go there (at train stations), I miss my train. Doesn't matter if I have half an hour to get to the train, I'll miss it. By definition.

One small exception, once I went with my sister to the airport and had 'dinner' there at the BK. And although I missed a couple of trains I accepted that because I went to say bye at the gate to make sure she left. But she freaking almost mist her flight.

BK is fine, if you have all the time in the world. Since no-one has that, McDonalds it is. Except perhaps for a curly fries on the go. It's delicious.

Where the hell did you go!? o.0 LOL

Doesn't matter.

In England, people didn't use to cook but went for the pub for dinner. A friend of mine lived a couple of years in England, and once about 1.5 year in London (right, Croydon... :P). He said that the house originally didn't had a kitchen, but they build one for it. It only had one stove for tea. Now, let's combine pub and food to a more elegant way, like, in the pub you can have beer and food. Let's rewrite that to when you're drunk everything taste delicious.

No, people in the UK can't cook. Some might, like Jamie Oliver, but the average person can't.

I do not understand why do you have to call english people fat & stupid in a topic about McDonalds or Burger king.

I have been to England, untill today I still wish I could have english breakfast everyday, fish and chips is also very delicious and every cuisine has their own weird food, calling people "stupid" based on your experience in their food tells me more about you than them. You can say you dont like their food or that they cant cook but calling them stupid for their food is nonsense.

To stay on topic: I don't like any of them, but if I had to choose I would stick to BK.

Edited by Joker
  • Like 1

Never ever go to the mcdonald or burger king (do we even have that here in belgium?)

Only to the 'frietkot' near my home :P

There we go Moron, you're the best :D Fritte vant frituur still the best :P

• Like 1

calling people "stupid" based on your experience in their food tells me more about you than them. You can say you dont like their food or that they cant cook but calling them stupid for their food is nonsense.

Not my experience in their food. I'm calling them stupid for not changing the school lunches to something healthy. I've never called them stupid for the food, might want to read better.

They all complain about it still they don't change the lunches which is stupid. It's a fact that they complain about it, they just too stupid to change the school lunches, because it is possible. There's a show about Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay (don't remember who) who tries to change school lunches. For the same amount of money it is possible to change the junk food into something healthy but they won't do that, also same amount of time to prepare the food. Still they keep complaining about the lunches being unhealthy. The cook has proved it can change into something healthy still they won't do that which I don't get.

Not sure how this has to do something with how I am.. it just proves I can actually think straight by saying to change the lunches into something healthy which would make them all happy just not the kids because most don't even like vegetables.

1. They either stop complaining and let their kids become fat

2. They change the school lunches and let their kids be healthy

If I had to pick, I would say McDonalds. (I do like BK's Texas Whopper). What I don't like about America is everything is the same. The super chains run the mom & pop joints out of business. Best burger I've ever had was from a mom & pop shop at a drive in theater. We don't have those anymore (not many anyway) for a whole other reason. But the bottom line is big business.

Now after all that, Someone told me if u buy 3 McDonalds u are guaranteed to make 1 million dollars within ur first 5 years. So cheers I love McDonalds!!!

Best burger left in America is "Whataburger"

Edited by Darketch

Not my experience in their food. I'm calling them stupid for not changing the school lunches to something healthy. I've never called them stupid for the food, might want to read better.

They all complain about it still they don't change the lunches which is stupid. It's a fact that they complain about it, they just too stupid to change the school lunches, because it is possible. There's a show about Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay (don't remember who) who tries to change school lunches. For the same amount of money it is possible to change the junk food into something healthy but they won't do that, also same amount of time to prepare the food. Still they keep complaining about the lunches being unhealthy. The cook has proved it can change into something healthy still they won't do that which I don't get.

Not sure how this has to do something with how I am.. it just proves I can actually think straight by saying to change the lunches into something healthy which would make them all happy just not the kids because most don't even like vegetables.

1. They either stop complaining and let their kids become fat

2. They change the school lunches and let their kids be healthy

If you're lucky enough to have a government who is willing to spend money on improving the health-factor of school dinners, then count yourself very lucky - we do not. We might complain but ultimately all our potential governments all suck.

PS: I'm bordering on underweight lol.

Edited by Chuckun