What is better Mc Donalds or Burger King ?

*Dream*

mmh shame but mc donalds have good nuggets with sweet sour sauce i love :wub: :wub:

Damn Right! I love the nuggets, even though I dont even think they are made from the meat of a chicken most of the time :cry

• Like 1

Cant we just close this topic and make new one...? I personally hate it to see "hot" posts from banned people. The only pink names i want to see in a post in is a ban section.

I dunno how other feel about it, but i dont like to see cheaters names keep popping-up in new-content.

I know....., its totally bull-shit but thats just how i feel about that cheat loosers.

Cheers Roppie

edit: His account is : deactivated..... thought all pink striped where banned cheaters... my bad.

Edited by Rop

Cant we just close this topic and make new one...? I personally hate it to see "hot" posts from banned people. The only pink names i want to see in a post in is a ban section.

I dunno how other feel about it, but i dont like to see cheaters names keep popping-up in new-content.

I know....., its totally bull-shit but thats just how i feel about that cheat loosers.

Cheers Roppie

edit: His account is : deactivated..... thought all pink striped where banned cheaters... my bad.

yes the guy have right please close this topic

I would say MCD 'cause i've never ate at Burger King :P

But still, i would prefer microwave meals, because they are more nutritios (or whatever you call it) then the salads at MCD.

nuff said