What is better Mc Donalds or Burger King ?

*Dream*

that is a very complex question. to me, McDonalds has the best fries. Burger king however, has the best burgers.

plus bk has mozarella sticks, yeaaaa booooyyy

that is a very complex question. to me, McDonalds has the best fries. Burger king however, has the best burgers.

plus bk has mozarella sticks, yeaaaa booooyyy

they´re both crap food tho :embrass
  • Like 1

right burger king have good burger what is your favourit burger ? :lol::D

if i´m going to eat there, i either get a whopper or the angus burger. dunno if they have the angus everywhere tho
  • Like 1

This is a very complex question because they're both disgusting, and can't even be called food.

Says the englishman --'

No offense bui really don't like the english kitchen ;)

Edited by Moron4

McDonalds DUH!... Burger King is DISGUSTING

+ Burger King doesn't have the yummy yellow/greenish sauce McDonalds has (only in Holland.. you'd all love the sauce;])

haha only people here who will know what you are talking about are in the Netherlands :P. BUT the problem is you have to pay for all the sauces. Which is stupid.

I prefer Burger King over Mcdonalds. Because they have better burgers. And they only reason I go, is for the burgers.

But if you want an amazing fast food burger, go to Culvers. Their butter burgers are amazing.

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 2

We have mcdonalds and burger king here just the same as you do o.0 They're just revolting lol.. I'd much rather a real home-made burger any day ;)

• Like 2

Says the englishman --'

No offense bui really don't like the english kitchen ;)

ANYTHING is better than the english kitchen rofl... went there for a week with school once, I only ate at McDonalds or Pizzahut for a week because the english food they tried to make us eat was too disgusting. They can't even make a normal breakfast. Only eadible thing for breakfast was a little potato thingy :/

Even the milk with cereal is disgusting.. I prefer cereal with yoghurt, with milk it's just... eww :/ It's like milk soup with some cereal then that tastes disgusting because of the milk making it so "wet"

A kidney pie, really? or black pudding or a fish pie... seriously, they make anything into a pie.. I bet they even have cow balls pie

I guess it's still better than french food though, would you like some snails or smelly stinky moldy ewwy cheese?

I prefer my dutch normal food. Just basic potatoes with chicken, vegetables and a salad =P

Don't hate me english and french people :ph34r:

• Like 1