What is better Mc Donalds or Burger King ?

*Dream*

ANYTHING is better than the english kitchen rofl... went there for a week with school once, I only ate at McDonalds or Pizzahut for a week because the english food they tried to make us eat was too disgusting. They can't even make a normal breakfast. Only eadible thing for breakfast was a little potato thingy :/

Even the milk with cereal is disgusting.. I prefer cereal with yoghurt, with milk it's just... eww :/ It's like milk soup with some cereal then that tastes disgusting because of the milk making it so "wet"

A kidney pie, really? or black pudding or a fish pie... seriously, they make anything into a pie.. I bet they even have cow balls pie

I guess it's still better than french food though, would you like some snails or smelly stinky moldy ewwy cheese?

I prefer my dutch normal food. Just basic potatoes with chicken, vegetables and a salad =P

Don't hate me english and french people :ph34r:

Where the hell did you go!? o.0 LOL

ANYTHING is better than the english kitchen rofl... went there for a week with school once, I only ate at McDonalds or Pizzahut for a week because the english food they tried to make us eat was too disgusting. They can't even make a normal breakfast. Only eadible thing for breakfast was a little potato thingy :/

Even the milk with cereal is disgusting.. I prefer cereal with yoghurt, with milk it's just... eww :/ It's like milk soup with some cereal then that tastes disgusting because of the milk making it so "wet"

A kidney pie, really? or black pudding or a fish pie... seriously, they make anything into a pie.. I bet they even have cow balls pie

I guess it's still better than french food though, would you like some snails or smelly stinky moldy ewwy cheese?

I prefer my dutch normal food. Just basic potatoes with chicken, vegetables and a salad =P

Don't hate me english and french people :ph34r:

LOL

Nope it's more like where the hell do you live, cuz i had the same for two weeks xD

We got lays with our lunch --'

They also tried to feed you beans in tomato sauce for breakfast? EWW

They also had some disgusting chicken with mushroom pie lmao, you should have seen our table after every breakfast and dinner... was full of food because no1 ate it.

It was worse than the food I got for a week in a hotel in Bosnia last year... epic leaf lice in the salad, I'd rather eat that than english food

This is a very complex question because they're both disgusting, and can't even be called food.

True if i want to eat food like that i buy a chicken breast grill it cook rice and sweetcorn my self and i got a healthy high protein meal

They also tried to feed you beans in tomato sauce for breakfast? EWW

They also had some disgusting chicken with mushroom pie lmao, you should have seen our table after every breakfast and dinner... was full of food because no1 ate it.

It was worse than the food I got for a week in a hotel in Bosnia last year... epic leaf lice in the salad, I'd rather eat that than english food

English Breakfast is the best bacon, bean, egg, sausages, chips, toast with white coffee or tea!!!!

Edited by MoAZeR
  • Like 1

English Breakfast is the best bacon, bean, egg, sausages, chips, toast with white coffee or tea!!!!

Yes, exactly why England has so many fat people.. be proud of that :wacko:

Same wif USA and Aussie lol

They should copy Holland.. we don't sell chips/pizza at schools to make the kids even more fat, really... english people complain about their kids becoming fat still they have only fat food at school lunches... DUH just change the darn lunches but no they too stupid to do that

At my college they also sell hamburgers, but more people buy sandwiches with something healthy instead. Sure in those other countries it's the opposite =P

They too stupid to have a common sense, just change the lunches lmao

haha did u taste it?xD

Nah nobody dared to... And Chuckun, I dunno where you live but your countries food has the worst reputation in the world ;)

Oh alex, we also got mint with pretty much everything -.-

Edited by Moron4

i live here and i am not fat :) only 10% of fat in my system :) and i weight 82kg :D

You might not be.

"In the UK an estimated 60.8 per cent of adults and 31.1 per cent of children are overweight. According to figures from 2009, almost a quarter of adults (22 per cent of men and 24 per cent of women) in England were classified as obese (BMI 30kg/m² or over)."

November 2011 "The UK has more obese women than any other country in Europe, according to European Union figures."

They sure enjoy the breakfast and lunches

You might not be.

"In the UK an estimated 60.8 per cent of adults and 31.1 per cent of children are overweight. According to figures from 2009, almost a quarter of adults (22 per cent of men and 24 per cent of women) in England were classified as obese (BMI 30kg/m² or over)."

November 2011 "The UK has more obese women than any other country in Europe, according to European Union figures."

They sure enjoy the breakfast and lunches

Maybe if they bothered working out and going gym they wouldn't be overweighted :D :D