What is better Mc Donalds or Burger King ?

*Dream*

They are both equally bad. I prefer Taco Bell or a local diner if I'm gonna eat fast food. Plus at the diner you can get a beer with lunch :)

Lol like taco bell is any better. I love taco bell, but it isn't as good as home made tacos or burritos, and it definitely isn't as good as real tacos and burritos.

5 guys has the best burgers and frys...KARMA for the win!!!!

what? no? it has to be bk or md??? sight....lets just say this....it has not been that long ago that all of you MD fans where snacking on pink slime burgers so i think this one answers it's self lol :P

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/02/01/mcdonalds-announces-end-to-pink-slime-in-burgers/

Burger King= better hamburgers, but i love McDonald for example their McNuggets are delicious, ahhh nooo :) McDonalds too have delicious hamburger :) so McDonalds and BurgerKing are fine.

• 3 weeks later...