COD4 Server =F|A= Game Weekend June 1-3

daredevil

Thanks Baska, your help was fantastic. :fixed Now I will bve able to be there for Game Weekend :thanks

Anytime :D

So, is this not on until that day? I tried that ip and can't get connected. Sorry I'm not super gamer so I don't always know the process...Am I able to get on with Cod4 on mac during that time?

Edited by Bosman

Well I work friday, I work saturday, so looks like I'll be playing at night and on sunday, whoopee!

So, is this not on until that day? I tried that ip and can't get connected. Sorry I'm not super gamer so I don't always know the process...Am I able to get on with Cod4 on mac during that time?

I'm the only person who discriminates against Mac, not the server so u should be fine. I see all the Servers as up att. I can't say what was going on while you were trying to connect yesterday. Were u able to get on any of the other servers? 1.7 Server IP 178.63.72.165

"sent from my iPad"

I'm the only person who discriminates against Mac, not the server so u should be fine. I see all the Servers as up att. I can't say what was going on while you were trying to connect yesterday. Were u able to get on any of the other servers? 1.7 Server IP 178.63.72.165

"sent from my iPad"

I tried but it wouldn't have me,

We got Bos connected. Although he was kicked because of no Punkbuster update. May be worth disabling PB for the weekend.

Thanks Wiz, and I do believe that we should leave PB down to encourage more folks to join. We just need Camper and Krayzie to stay logged on to catch all the hackers. It will be interesting to see how many folks try to hack while all the admins are on.

• Like 1

I will be there late, as I do not get off work any of those days until 9pm Pacific Time. Hope to have some good killings and be killed a lot as well. :eek