COD4 Server =F|A= Game Weekend June 1-3

daredevil

Is this AGAIN on the Europeen server? Im sure im not alone when i say i would like pretty much to be on US server. I didnt play the last friendly scrim because it was on europeen server (all the ASF clan , sorry if i screwed the name, had 75-40 pings and half our team had 200-300).

This is no scrim. It is some sort of get-together for FA members where they play on the same server for some time and even though I don't know how it will be organized in the end, usually some knife/sniper or whatever wars are played there only for fun.

And yes it is going to be on that server because sadly some FA members do not even know that this server exists and with such an event we try to catch the attention of some visitors to make them come back some day and increase the population of this server in the end.

Is this AGAIN on the Europeen server? Im sure im not alone when i say i would like pretty much to be on US server. I didnt play the last friendly scrim because it was on europeen server (all the ASF clan , sorry if i screwed the name, had 75-40 pings and half our team had 200-300).

AGAIN? rofl. this event was organized for the 1.7 hc Europeen server to get it more populated (like gubbi said). if the event is over : feel free to organize a fun event on a US server. if you find a host in the atlantik ocean it would be great. so all (US and European) have the same ping. rofl. i really dont understand why it is impossible for you to play for fun for 1 weekend on a euro server.

gj darketch. i hope it will fun.

On a good note didn't you guys whoop them up in that scrim anyway??

Well, I'll be spammin my bind in the Abnerdog's House to drum up support!

Me, personally though, cannot attend.

I have tried the patch selector twice, and tried a double install three times, and all it accomplished was messing up my pc and causing a 2 week xfire shut-down. I'm not willing to try either again, unless

Someone out there is willing and able to guide me with some very, very good, step-by step instruction. Someone who knows the ins n outs, with my setup in mind. Any volunteer's?....... :noob

Well, I'll be spammin my bind in the Abnerdog's House to drum up support!

Me, personally though, cannot attend.

I have tried the patch selector twice, and tried a double install three times, and all it accomplished was messing up my pc and causing a 2 week xfire shut-down. I'm not willing to try either again, unless

Someone out there is willing and able to guide me with some very, very good, step-by step instruction. Someone who knows the ins n outs, with my setup in mind. Any volunteer's?....... :noob

http://fearless-assassins.com/blog/52/entry-232-cod4-how-to-install-patch-v17-over-v16-and-keep-16/ try this and if u will be unable to cuz of music , ill try ti upload it again

Thanks Baska, your help was fantastic. :fixed Now I will bve able to be there for Game Weekend :thanks

• Like 1