UFO or Meteor ?

brauning

I think the universe is far too big for anyone to say that other life forms do not exist. We've only begun to explore our solar system and galaxy, And with telescopes we can see that there is so much more out there.

I personally believe that there are other beings out there also :)

• Like 4

I don't believe in life on other planets, since, contrary to the Copernicus effect, our planet is unique. The sun is a G2 star, therefore a small part of the 1% of stars that actually produce equal amounts of red and blue light. Without that trait, photosynthesis would not occur. Our solar system is located in the only place in a spiral galaxy that may inhabit life. Elliptical and irregular galaxies have no chance of life, as solar systems inside those kind visit all the regions of the galaxy, bringing it through exploding supernova (produces gamma rays) and the black hole, which produces tons of radiation. Furthermore, our earth is the perfect size for life. Any larger and too many heavy gases will be retained and the oxygen and nitrogen are crowded out. Any less and the helium will have escaped out of the atmosphere. Also, our earth is the only one so far that has tectonic plates, which is necessary for convection to occur. There are many more reasons but these are only a few I thought of off the top of my head.

I don't believe in life on other planets, since, contrary to the Copernicus effect, our planet is unique. The sun is a G2 star, therefore a small part of the 1% of stars that actually produce equal amounts of red and blue light. Without that trait, photosynthesis would not occur. Our solar system is located in the only place in a spiral galaxy that may inhabit life. Elliptical and irregular galaxies have no chance of life, as solar systems inside those kind visit all the regions of the galaxy, bringing it through exploding supernova (produces gamma rays) and the black hole, which produces tons of radiation. Furthermore, our earth is the perfect size for life. Any larger and too many heavy gases will be retained and the oxygen and nitrogen are crowded out. Any less and the helium will have escaped out of the atmosphere. Also, our earth is the only one so far that has tectonic plates, which is necessary for convection to occur. There are many more reasons but these are only a few I thought of off the top of my head.

Other lifeforms don´t necessarily have to "work" on oxygen. And some think that theres a black hole in middle of our galaxy...

And we even don´t konw where the universe ends. So theres no way to tell if there isn´t habitable planets.

And based on current knowledge there should be enough earth like planets.

So as you could guess already I think there could be other lifeforms, the other question is how intelligent or where they are?

Other lifeforms don´t necessarily have to "work" on oxygen. And some think that theres a black hole in middle of our galaxy...

And we even don´t konw where the universe ends. So theres no way to tell if there isn´t habitable planets.

And based on current knowledge there should be enough earth like planets.

So as you could guess already I think there could be other lifeforms, the other question is how intelligent or where they are?

Earthlike yes, but are they really life sustainable is another thing.

I don't believe they exist, I KNOW there is other life out there.... millions of galaxies that we know of, and we hardly know anything about the one we are in.... Wish we could have some truth from the governments and they produce some of the evidence they have stashed!! anyone believe the U.S government and other countries are hiding anything?

They are here. They have been here for ages.

Over 10,000 flight hours mostly at night in a 421 as self loading cargo. "Seen enough to believe it. Not crazy enough to report it." is the motto of most pilots & crews.