UFO or Meteor ?

brauning

I don't see why there couldn't be some kind of life out there. To say that there isn't because there aren't many planets like ours is assuming that everything will play by our accepted norm. Yet throughout history, the accepted norm has sometimes been changed, like the Earth not being flat, or the solar system not revolving around the Earth. Who's to say there's not some iron based creature living on sulfur in a superheated molten planet or something to that extent?

• 4 weeks later...

i mean theres more planets than grains for sand on every beach combined. sooo, what're the chances there isn't a planet like ours....plus have you seen ancient aliens? they strait b*** slap you with some knowledge.

Imo UFO don't existe. There is probably life on others planets as vegetables or as littles animals which have few cells or bacteria...

UFO exist , NASA prove it , army too . Now the question is to know if inside there s someone lol . Apparently it is what all would like to prove without doubt . Problem is UFO exist , Aliens exists by probabilities and always by this theory :we can t be only in the universe .But we can t at this time confirm it without doubt seriously , and when we think we have a prove of aliens it is always a joke . UFO yes , Aliens in UFO ? really we don t know lol

I find it hard to believe that we (all inhabitants) are the only life. I believed we have evolved, so how can that not happen on other planets in other solar systems?

I might be wrong, but didnt they find signs of life on Mars not long ago? Even if it was mirco organisms Its still proof that there is life besides what we know.

Anyone who doesn't believe should read Chariot of the Gods. Elohim is used in Gensis as the name for God(s) - yes its actually plural. The ancient Sumerians - first know civilization - used the word Elohim to talk about those that came from the sky. There are also many ufos depicted in mideval art. There's one painting of Christ on a cross with a flying disc in the background.

• 4 weeks later...

I think people are getting UFO's and Aliens confused. UFO is just an unidentified flying object. Which could be a bird or airplane, w/e. lol

• 1 month later...

I don't believe in life on other planets, since, contrary to the Copernicus effect, our planet is unique. The sun is a G2 star, therefore a small part of the 1% of stars that actually produce equal amounts of red and blue light. Without that trait, photosynthesis would not occur. Our solar system is located in the only place in a spiral galaxy that may inhabit life. Elliptical and irregular galaxies have no chance of life, as solar systems inside those kind visit all the regions of the galaxy, bringing it through exploding supernova (produces gamma rays) and the black hole, which produces tons of radiation. Furthermore, our earth is the perfect size for life. Any larger and too many heavy gases will be retained and the oxygen and nitrogen are crowded out. Any less and the helium will have escaped out of the atmosphere. Also, our earth is the only one so far that has tectonic plates, which is necessary for convection to occur. There are many more reasons but these are only a few I thought of off the top of my head.

there can be a lifeform, that don't look like humans, but also live in a society

they may not need oxygen or have other ways to breath (for example: a fish uses gills to get oxygen out of water).

and we don't have only one galaxy. we have lot's of clusters (group of galaxy's) and superclusters (group of clusters).