Gallery of our members and regulars.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:48 PM, t3am2000-Romash said:

when u go in board game with girls

79730929_165163818190182_6816296657064296448_o.jpg

Do you go afk during board games as well?

• Haha 8

I love how diverse this community is. I think I'll stay for that but I don't think I'll play anymore. 😄 I'm just not very good at ET and I like to get better, evolve with things I put time and energy into. Drawing again and loving it.  I'm practicing and practicing and practicing. With ET I put so much time into it and in the end it doesn't really matter. 

I put over 20 hours into this drawing.  Maybe people will appreciate why I get so passionate about ET sometimes... 

Anyways, just wanted to share since I've been passionately drawing. Sorry if there is a art thread on the forums. I'm just sharing. I won't share another drawing here. 

brian20202jpg.jpg

• Like 7
  • 100 1

19 minutes ago, spectator said:

I love how diverse this community is. I think I'll stay for that but I don't think I'll play anymore. 😄 I'm just not very good at ET and I like to get better, evolve with things I put time and energy into. Drawing again and loving it.  I'm practicing and practicing and practicing. With ET I put so much time into it and in the end it doesn't really matter. 

I put over 20 hours into this drawing.  Maybe people will appreciate why I get so passionate about ET sometimes... 

Anyways, just wanted to share since I've been passionately drawing. Sorry if there is a art thread on the forums. I'm just sharing. I won't share another drawing here. 

brian20202jpg.jpg

Beautiful drawing bud. However, I need to state that this topic is exclusively for sharing pictures of members of this community. Perhaps you could create a new topic to showcase your artwork. I would love to see more but in a dedicated thread instead. I'll leave this one up but I hope you create a new topic for further artwork you wish to share. Hope you understand. :)

• Like 3
  • 100 3

20 minutes ago, spectator said:

brian20202jpg.jpg

there is this section just make your own topic https://fearless-assassins.com/forums/forum/24-art-screenshot-photogallery-signature/

there also is a blog section you can use 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

8 hours ago, spectator said:

brian20202jpg.jpg

Beautiful drawing there wow!!! That there is some real talent maybe since this isn't the thread to share it start one on the forums and hopefully others have artistic talent such as you.  I too draw myself but can never do a face profile like that.  Just amazing don't give up and please share more if you have some 

• 100 1

8 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

Beautiful drawing bud. However, I need to state that this topic is exclusively for sharing pictures of members of this community. Perhaps you could create a new topic to showcase your artwork. I would love to see more but in a dedicated thread instead. I'll leave this one up but I hope you create a new topic for further artwork you wish to share. Hope you understand. :)

I always play on silent 1 or hc 😄

• Confused 2

• Platinum VIP
On 5/3/2021 at 5:23 PM, ottoman said:

B1C7EB6B-AFF1-488C-9539-B01D360AB3ED.jpeg

This dog has a better haircut than most people

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1
  • 100 1