Gallery of our members and regulars.

LoL you was in wrong track mate, you should have been in Barcelona where was GP today, everyone was looking you and thats why Rosberg won that Race! :P

BTW i didnt know that you are Daniel Ricciardo :P u look just like Ricciardo when you have helmet on :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 5

LoL you was in wrong track mate, you should have been in Barcelona where was GP today, everyone was looking you and thats why Rosberg won that Race! :P

BTW i didnt know that you are Daniel Ricciardo :P u look just like Ricciardo when you have helmet on :)

My mistake bud! 

I don't really follow F1 so I wasn't even aware of that spoiler you have there :P

• Like 1

me%20amp%20sis%20-%20color_zps5dxrsebu.j

Me and Kiddo #2.  She took me out for my birthday lunch.  Which means she picked the place and I got to pay. :huh:

I remember those times, expensive meals and I had to be thankful because I paid. I'm glad they grew up and got their own money, now I pick and they pay. I just end up spending what I would have on the dinner, on my grandchildren (candy mostly PFFT,Hahahahaha) payback is a B with an itch.

• Like 4

• Administrators

I remember those times, expensive meals and I had to be thankful because I paid. I'm glad they grew up and got their own money, now I pick and they pay. I just end up spending what I would have on the dinner, on my grandchildren (candy mostly PFFT,Hahahahaha) payback is a B with an itch.

Have to agree on that :P But speaking from other side, I love spending for my parents. Gives me happiness. I try to get whatever they put finger on. 

• Like 5

me%20amp%20sis%20-%20color_zps5dxrsebu.j

Me and Kiddo #2.  She took me out for my birthday lunch.  Which means she picked the place and I got to pay. :huh:

How old is she? :D My dad also pays for me, but i pay for my mum :D